Τhe request thread

If I knew for sure it was there, I'd maybe try geting some 2nd hand disc. Kind of effort without being sure (as the Wedding Special programme upscale that I have does not include those performances).

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I believe you are thinking of the OST1 tokuten DVD which also has a Kajiura interview with the author if I'm not wrong.

Edit:
Here's the Kajiura clip from the wedding programme that I have. No idea if that's all there is on the original tokuten DVD: "cpm"
Code:
https://mega.nz
!osAXyKQZ
!s48b63gYluwoyq1r0tcaOq81qLNEGuhK2GjCnpOYlLU
and the finale Ai wo torimodose with everyone on stage:
Code:
!xx5QgAaC
!lcVeDGgvMzNcynixG8279Kcvrtdm3vHb5GMgpfXXLss

If you mean the wedding event performances alone, then you can find them on youtube or vk easily I think (you're gonna have a great time with how horrible it is). Wakana's funeral appearance (with cd recording audio) too. (OST tokuten is on jposuki.) Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzCS33i2ww (jfc Wakana and Keiko are so bad here lol)

I'm just confused as to where they came from, since the wedding special I have does not include them. :( Edit: solved. There was a stream.

I have already broken and shattered by bank accounts to pay for exclusive merch to pirate these last few years. I would otherwise think about finding it.

Also having a bit of fun with the phrase "Wakana's funeral appearance" out of context.

That whole funeral event was just pure cringe to someone like me. Even if I were invested in Hokuto no Ken, I can't imagine thinking otherwise...

https://canta-per-me.net/2009/02/hnk-kenshiro-den-dvd-special-soul-wedding/

Okay, so it seems like the performances were from a live stream and the DVD being 1hour long would match up with what I have. TLDR one thing less to bother with.

In the post above I added the finale performance from the programme that I have with everyone bobbing around and dancing questionably...

If anyone has the original livestream saved, that would be an A++ share.

That whole hokuto no ken wedding thing is like...one of the literal only times that I can say keiko actually sounded legit bad lol (times of which I can literally only count on my fingers lol I cant even think of anything else off the top of my head, she really has improved so immeasurably much over the years this videos always so fun to go back to lol)

I'm pretty sure she herself said in some interview that she wasn't very good live back then. Unless she just meant harmonizing with Wakana...

IDK if I remember correctly if the BD version of Vol 4 includes a HD version of FJ YUUKA PVs? Correct me if I am wrong... my memory is kinda blurry in that part..

As I don't have it I don't know anything about that or their video quality.

I only know the original vol4 live DVD included nostalgia. (And the other 4 were included with Destination and circus DVDs.)

Edit: The backcover and descriptions for the BD don't mention anything other than the live setlists. :( Though there's a 14min making of included AFAIK.

There is no PVs included with that BD. And no HD versions were ever recorded, they pre-date the standardized HD era. Just like no HD exists of Parallel Hearts PV and early Kalafina ones.

For those there are HD PV rips
Parallel Hearts 1080i on Jpopsuki does not look "HD" at all though. Not even the title card. (And neither does stone cold TBH.)

Are there other rips which actually look HD?

Back