Τhe request thread

Hey guys, it's been long. But I Hope you can help. Me laptop, my kajiura laptop was stolen aand I Lost ALL my músic. What I'm asking for is fiction 1 n 2. FJ 1 n 2. And ALL live or ripped live albumns. Please help.

I am looking for the full single of Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa in FLAC. Does anyone have it, and if so, can I please download it?

anyone have a link to a collection of kaori's solo music? Trying to track down anything other than the gift album is proving difficult jflafdsf
also random but does anyone have a link to the 2008 special ykl interview?

I presume you don't have a jpopsuki account? :(

What interview is that? Was it something posted online or on TV?

@Lorde-Kowz Thanks, I just checked and it's there. I sure didn't remember, lol. Been a while, I guess.
@sarasara I can upload the 2 interviews if you want (original dvd files not an encode).

But again, if you have jpopsuki the dvdiso is freeleech there.

PS. The Live itself is still A++. Everyone is so lively.

Edit: Oh now I remember the interview. Yuriko talking about Kajiurago.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lorde-Kowz Thanks, I just checked and it's there. I sure didn't remember, lol. Been a while, I guess.
@sarasara I can upload the 2 interviews if you want (original dvd files not an encode).

But again, if you have jpopsuki the dvdiso is freeleech there.

PS. The Live itself is still A++. Everyone is so lively.

Edit: Oh now I remember the interview. Yuriko talking about Kajiurago.

I sadly dont have a jpopsuki account :(
Thank you sm though!!!!

Hmm, so I've a question. (inb4 I already asked this)

Remember that glorious Hokuto no Ken wedding performance of epithalamion and Hanamori no Oka without Kaori?
Were those actually released on DVD or were they recorded from some live stream?

The reason I'm asking is that I know there was a "wedding special" tokuten DVD included with the limited edition of the last/ZERO movie DVD. I don't have it but I always assumed the performances were included there...
I've seen some wedding special programme and unfortunately it only has a short Kajiura segment with the performance running in the background (and Wakana, Yuriko and Keiko are also seen during the encore footage that IS included). No idea if it's the same as the DVD one.
Where did those full ones come from? :(

Where the lights are lipsync is included in the funeral special.

Dang.
By any chance would anyone happen to have the DVD/iso? :| Mind sharing the performance vobs?
I need mah earcancer.

Back