Τhe request thread

..Um, this is not Kajiura Yuki-related but I wonder does anyone here have Miyano Mamoru's 2016 Live Tour "Mixing", and 2017 Live Tour "Loving" videos? I've been looking everywhere and yet to no avail. Will be beyond glad if I can find answer here. (T__T)

I think I saw someone uploaded Kajiura-san discography (1993-2013) on Torrent site, and Kalafina's red moon Live is also included there. I don't know if I'm allowed to post download links here, but if you're interested, you can PM me.
Really sorry I didn't see this reply in my alerts! :bow: I am still looking, but my computer doesn't handle torrent downloads well for some reason.

Something I never thought to ask, do any Kalafina DVDs/BDs feature instrumentals in menus/credits that weren't released on CD?

I'll check that later, Guronti~ Although, from what I can remember they just had an extremely simplistic menu.

Something I never thought to ask, do any Kalafina DVDs/BDs feature instrumentals in menus/credits that weren't released on CD?
Hue, I forgot to tell you. I checked Red moon, After eden, and Consolation, and nothing. Just a simple menu with no music.

Scans for the US version of FICTION pwetty pwease?
I have memories of FICTION's booklet with things like "new recording" next to the track credits but I can't find it anymore and I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me...

Edit; got em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps a different request, but does anyone happen to have piano solo sheet music for everytime you kissed me? All the stuff I see online is either piano duet or synthesia, no solo sheet music :rain:

Hi guys,

Very niche and I'm unsure if anyone will be able to help but I'm looking for a track called 'Touko' from YK's 'Blood the Last Vampire' OST on PS2. I always really liked this particular song and it's disappeared off my hard drive after crashing. No luck finding it on youtube. Any help appreciated!

Very niche and I'm unsure if anyone will be able to help but I'm looking for a track called 'Touko' from YK's 'Blood the Last Vampire' OST on PS2. I always really liked this particular song and it's disappeared off my hard drive after crashing. No luck finding it on youtube. Any help appreciated!
I'm not sure you can access it w/o an account (though they're free), but I see it listed on https://vk.com/kajiura_yuki. Just go to the third tab under the header (is in russian), scroll down then click on "audio files", then search "touko yuki kajiura" in the search bar at the top. Hopefully this helps! If it doesn't I can try to get the mp3 for you, it'll just take a bit longer

Scans for the US version of FICTION pwetty pwease?
I have memories of FICTION's booklet with things like "new recording" next to the track credits but I can't find it anymore and I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me...
When I get home next week I can scan this in for ya :goodjob:. I don't recall anything like that in the booklet, but then again I didn't really look through it that in-depth other than the lyrics and musicians

Hi guys,
I'm not sure you can access it w/o an account (though they're free), but I see it listed on https://vk.com/kajiura_yuki. Just go to the third tab under the header (is in russian), scroll down then click on "audio files", then search "touko yuki kajiura" in the search bar at the top. Hopefully this helps! If it doesn't I can try to get the mp3 for you, it'll just take a bit longer

Hue, I just sent him a link by PM a few seconds ago.

When I get home next week I can scan this in for ya :goodjob:. I don't recall anything like that in the booklet, but then again I didn't really look through it that in-depth other than the lyrics and musicians
Chances are my memory sucks. Thanks a lot in advance tho.

I would appreciate the instrumental versions of Tonbo and Marchen.

Does anyone have the full Kimi ga ita monogatari PV? Were See-Saw videos ever released on some DVD?

Back