Τhe request thread

This was probably already requested but I'm too tired to go through 110 other pages -- does anyone have the audio (and the video if it's included) of the live FictionJunction (not Yuuka) concerts of the Everlasting Songs, Elemental, Vol. 3, Vol. 4 (FJ section), Vol. 6, Vol. 7 "FICTION", Vol. 8 "Spring 2012", Vol. 9 Shibuko Special, etc.?

This was probably already requested but I'm too tired to go through 110 other pages -- does anyone have the audio (and the video if it's included) of the live FictionJunction (not Yuuka) concerts of the Everlasting Songs, Elemental, Vol. 3, Vol. 4 (FJ section), Vol. 6, Vol. 7 "FICTION", Vol. 8 "Spring 2012", Vol. 9 Shibuko Special, etc.?
:tea:
many of the lives are under ost/soundtracks and the best of YK vol.3 is under singles/albums. i think most live videos can be found on vk

Anyone have the video from this performance of progressive from Anipara Ongakukan? The vimeo link doesn't work...

i'm uploading the whole anipara episode, they perform lacrimosa and progressive, plus some talk about them with the hosts. i'll post it when it's done.

Anyone have the video from this performance of progressive from Anipara Ongakukan? The vimeo link doesn't work...

Oh the earcancer.... i still regularly watch that performance whenever i need to laugh

^ I have the Three Screen circus DVD if you're interested. v( '')v (silly go round, kouya ruten and romanesque). nostalgia is on yuuka's live4 dvd from what I remember (which I should have somewhere, too).

honoo no tobira was on Destination's DVD from what I remember but I don't have that (can try finding). no idea about akatsuki no kuruma. edit: oh wait, now that i think about it i dont think akatsuki had a pv.

Last edited by a moderator:
^They are on Three Screen DVD like I said.
^ I have the Three Screen circus DVD if you're interested. v( '')v (silly go round, kouya ruten and romanesque).

Also I just noticed they are all on jpopsuki. If you can't get from there, let me know.

Does anyone have the FJY PVs in good quality ? @maxwell9 cant find them even though i was sure i had them :(

Seems grunty came to the rescue. I have these other videos if you or someone else needs them:

-Making of: honoh no tobira, silly-go-round and kouya ruten
-CMs: honoh no tobira, romanesque, silly-go-round and hitomi no kakera live
-LIVE:
- Akatsuki no kuruma @ gekkan melodix 26.11.2005
- Akatsuki no kuruma @ gundam SEED festival
- honoh no tobira @ popjam
Destination web special (nostalgia PV+talk with nozaki+Akatsuki no kuruma, seiya and futari studio live)
-Interviews
- m-serve style vol.48 (only yuuka)
- oricon style
- tunes by masami okui
- neru ~On Ryu~
TV promo
- club AT-X #84 destination album promo (yuuka only)

About those DVDs... I just realized that the Honoh no Tobira music video on Destination DVD is enhanced for widescreen TV when not a single music video released later was AFAIK (be it FJ or Kalafina)... lulz indeed.

@maxwell9 Was Silly-Go-Round and Kouya Ruten making released anywhere or were they just tv/online clips? (I presume Honoh no Tobira making is the same as on Destination DVD.)

Also, if anyone else cares for the vobs for YUUKA's music videos let me know before I delete them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@maxwell9 Was Silly-Go-Round and Kouya Ruten making released anywhere or were they just tv/online clips? (I presume Honoh no Tobira making is the same as on Destination DVD.)

just online clips posted on the promotional sites for the respective single, and yes the honoh... is the same.

I'm sure someone already ask for this before, but I'm a mess looking in the thread. Does anyone have YK vol. 9 Shibuko day??

Back