Τhe request thread

Trunks_Elk said:
Someone knows where I can find Ruby Fruit OST and the movie itself (with subs would be nice xD)?

Thanks!

Ruby Fruit OST was never released, and the movie is only on VHS (kinda underground one), i've seen some of them on yahoo! auctions if you are interested.

joel_jman said:
ohhh and anyone here with namae nai michi's pv??? there's a pv, no?

:shy:

elcazador said:
Where the lights are(Japanese Ver.)@Hokuto no ken~Shoukonshiki
?n29nnjgjvvlxj90

thank you so much my dear! you are my hero :chuu:

ninetales said:
Does anyone have the scans for Chiba Saeko's Melody? Also, the scans for Aquarian Age ~ Sign for Evolution SPHERE.4 Influential E.G.O. (with Fuyu no Seiza)?

EGO ones :sparkleguy:

Does anyone have an ISO of the Red Moon DVD or rip of the Anime Boston Documentary?

i remember there was a direct link posted some time ago but i cannot find it. and i can't find the torrent on nyaa either.

> assuming a direct link from "some time ago" would still work
Well it might, true. Good luck looking for it.

> entering "kalafina red moon" too difficult on nyaa
Okay, you need to work on that.

Alternatively you could also try chinese sites, suki or *gasp* google. It's really not that difficult to find.

grunty said:
> assuming a direct link from "some time ago" would still work
Well it might, true. Good luck looking for it.

> entering "kalafina red moon" too difficult on nyaa
Okay, you need to work on that.

Alternatively you could also try chinese sites, suki or *gasp* google. It's really not that difficult to find.

I have looked on Google and can only find isos for the Red Moon Live DVD/Blu ray. I went to nyaa torrents and i couldn't find a red moon iso with any seeders (and if they did have seeders only 1). Its not like i didn't try. but thank you anyway for your. i will continue searching.

You said "or rip of the Anime Boston Documentary?" and that seems to have seeds on nyaa. Anyways it's still easy to find so good luck. Fight-o!

Edit: Your google-fu is seriously lacking. I already got at least 3 working results on the first page for a simple red moon dvdiso search.

Re:

grunty said:
You said "or rip of the Anime Boston Documentary?" and that seems to have seeds on nyaa. Anyways it's still easy to find so good luck. Fight-o!

Thank you! :sohappy:

I have looked on Google and can only find isos for the Red Moon Live DVD/Blu ray. I went to nyaa torrents and i couldn't find a red moon iso with any seeders (and if they did have seeders only 1).

Did you actually launch them? I experienced many cases when the seeder stats were simply outdated, and their number thankfully proved to be higher than expected. :ayashii:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I have looked on Google and can only find isos for the Red Moon Live DVD/Blu ray. I went to nyaa torrents and i couldn't find a red moon iso with any seeders (and if they did have seeders only 1).

Did you actually launch them? I experienced many cases when the seeder stats were simply outdated, and their number thankfully proved to be higher than expected. :ayashii:

Yep! but i am sure if i keep them open long enough something might happen. The only problem is my connection is slow so if I open a torrent everything else that requires internet connection goes as fast as the old AOL. haha

scans for erementar gerad ost and erementar gerad re-no 1 sound side :) thanks

I'm going crazy looking for the Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 OST scans...does anyone have them? :plz:

Back