The Onion Game!!!!

W

wormbook22

First, thanks Mellii-chan and Nyannika for playing the first game with me when I've just thought of it and for improving the rules ^^
Ok, so here's the rule :psst:
Each post consists of a onion with caption in () to make an endless story :ohoho: No double post allowed. We can comment, quote, etc. after writing our part of the story :) For the onion, we can use the CPM onions or onions from the full collection: http://www.cute-factor.com/imlister.php?cid=onion&type=e&pp=500
For example:
Post 1: :wet: (came home, drenched b/c of the rain)
Post 2: :notlistening: (onion forcing the water out of its ears)
Post 3: :omg: (the water didn't come out!!!)
And so on ...
EDIT: I'm adding 2 more rules:
1. More than 1 onion of the same kind can be used in a post
2. A post can be editted if u wait for 1 day but there is no post after yours (which may mean yr post makes it hard for others to come up with the next post)

Ok, I'm starting :plot:
:psst: (Just registered at CPM forum)
Your turn now, guys!! :knife:

af48944b.gif
(found so many interesting things inside) is this right?

:psst: (finding all YK's songs to listen)
@afterstory: yes :) Nice onion :XD:

:ohoho: (still not understanding, but doesn't care anymore)

073.gif
(dons a costume while continuing to not care about not understanding)

:sparkleguy: (Onion wore the costume to refill sparkle without letting anyone see it)
Wow, weird situation we've got here :XD:

th_0fire.gif
(after hiss sparkle refilled, now he's fired up to explore canta-per-me) what the hec* with this story
th_0v.gif

:confu: (doesn't understand how he got money from reading old CPM's threads)

:plz: (now begging Kugayama to show it how to plan a trip to Japan with the money and info it has)

First, one has to get over stupid travel agents that advertise events on their web site and aren't able to help you get tickets to said events :stupidbox:

Back