Tales fans rejoice!

C

Crion629

If any of you are diehard Tales fans (like me), you'll be enthralled(if you aren't already) to know that a Tales of Graces f localization is highly likely!!! :sohappy:

How do I know this? A few days ago, Namdai's community manager posted this to his twitter and facebook

http://namcobandaigames.com/glyphs/

If you solve the puzzle, you get the website http://www.ataleoftworichards.com/.

There's been a different image each day and the first was images/apple.png. If you invert the colors of the image, a distorted yet very clear tales of graces f logo is visible. Looks like an official announcement will be made Feb 2nd.

That's to be expected of people with common sense. Namdai was weird enough to avoid localizing NDS installments (including Tales of Innocence, for God's sake!); if they went as far as dropping a "no export for you" trope on their CONSOLE installments, I'd seriously question their competence.
Also, I wish they started providing selectable Jap/Eng voiceovers already. NIS did it just fine with Disgaea, so obviously it's not a problem of capacity. Dubbing voices tend to sound either too blank or too exagerated, compared to the original.

But yes, I am a big fan of the series, even though I've only beaten the first game so far. :love:

Seriously? I already imported it... :uh..:

Oh well, I get to enjoy the original voices this way :P

Re:

Kowz said:
The first day it looked like the Graces logo, but now it's the Tekken logo.

WAT
The Tales logo is still barely visible on the left side of the image for day 2 and 3. Again, you have to invert the colors to see it clearly.

Games that I've spotted so far are: Graces f, Pac-Man, Tekken. and at least one other that I can't quite make out underneath all the mess in the middle of day 3. Today's looks sorta like Space Invaders. Looks like this might be Namdai's lineup for the year.

I don't know what it is, and don't mind actually (I don't have ps3)
I'm waiting for Tales of the World Radiant Mythlogy 3 ^o^/
And yeah some tales of series fan here, good I'm a huge fan!

Maybe you can try another build or post your problem at the Dolphin forum. The emulator is still in development, after all.
I've only started using it recently... tried Tales of Symphonia with great expectations, but my PC drags it at 5-10 FPS. :uh..: :wai:
Huh, we have a FF thread, maybe we should have a Tales thread as well. :ayashii:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Maybe you can try another build or post your Huh, we have a FF thread, maybe we should have a Tales thread as well. :ayashii:
That should be a good Idea, lately I'm more into Tales of series [Tear Grants :nosebleed: ] than Final fantasy

Back