Synchronicity & Houseki ~ Merle & Lyhs Live Karaoke

M

Merle

On October the 2nd, it was the first day of an anime event in Lisbon, FW:Anipop, which Lyh and myself have attended. We sang lots of songs in the karaoke, including two from our dearest Kajiura-sama: Synchronicity, from the amazing Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, and Houseki, from Le Portrait de Petit Cossete. Hereby we leave the videos for your enjoyment (or not)!

Synchronicity

Houseki

We also sang a bunch of Sound Horizon songs, which were not yet uploaded.

We apologise in advance for the sound quality. The sound itself was terrible and the camera in which the videos were recorded does not flatter it. Also, on a funny note, because it was on a friday, there was virtually no one at the audience. We practically sung to ourselves.

I'm in white, Lyhs in black. Enjoy! :sparkleguy:

C'est Mademoiselle Lyh qu'elle est dans le bras droite...
C'est Mademoiselle Merle qu'elle est dans le bras gauche...

did you wear costumes while singing the SH? :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

The videos you just posted are amazing! For that kind of stage recording, it's really easy for any slightly off-key sounds to sound REALLY HORRIBLE, but you guys hit every note so perfectly that's not even an issue! I'm really surprised how great it sounds <3 and you can sing TOGETHER too O_______O THATS SO COOOOLLLLLLL

It's great seeing yuki's music being broadcast to a big audience :shy: it's like being messengers from the goddess :shy: :shy: :shy:

Re:

My, thank you all ^_^ We surely had a lot of fun, me and Lyh usually do karaoke together!

Kerahna said:
did you wear costumes while singing the SH? :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:
:XD: That would surely be awsome, but, no. It was just regular karaoke.

Kerahna said:
It's great seeing yuki's music being broadcast to a big audience :shy: it's like being messengers from the goddess :shy: :shy: :shy:
That is, indeed, mighty cool! Unfortunately, there were very few people there because it was a friday night and we could only go that day. We sang to practically no one... Fortunately, there's this little thing called Youtube...

We also uploaded two Sound Horizon songs, if you're interested! It's all in Lyhs youtube account! :shy:

>////////<....your guy sang together....lol... My duo who always sang with me when I was in my country like some of Yuki's songs but her original taste is J-rock..that is I haven't had Yuki's fan to sing together... :cry: ... (In fact...she doesn't have many fans in my country but my friend said after I webt to Canada, Kalafina became famous and I think I'll have more Yuki's fans in my country when I go back...)

At first, I think Houseki is more matched to your voice than Synchronicity.., but when I watch Synchronicity video... I love it more than when you sang with your guitar...>////////< (I very love Synchronicity song but I don't like both Yui's and Keiko's singing style in this song and always seeking for another vocalist for the song...lol.) I think your singing style in this time is more sweet and smooth, while the guitar version is more powerful..^ ^ (but I prefer sweet Synchronicity..lol.)

Woah~ You two did really well!
Both songs are hard to sing and you sounded great~ There should have been more viewers - they were missing something :3

I didn't comment the videos?!

WELL I loooove the videos!! :nosebleed:
I wish I could sing like you guys! :dote: And it's live~ and both of you sound great together! :sohappy:

Re:

Thank you everyone, for such positive comments!

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
>////////<....your guy sang together....lol... My duo who always sang with me when I was in my country like some of Yuki's songs but her original taste is J-rock..that is I haven't had Yuki's fan to sing together... :cry: ... (In fact...she doesn't have many fans in my country but my friend said after I webt to Canada, Kalafina became famous and I think I'll have more Yuki's fans in my country when I go back...)

Indeed I find myself to be mighty lucky to have someone like Lyh-chan to sing Kajiura and Sound Horizon with me, because it's not known at all around here... Actually it was her who introduced me to both Yuki Kajiura and Sound Horizon. When we were singuing, the very few people who were listening to us were clueless most of the time, but they kept cheering us, so I guess that was a good sign: their music rocks.

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
At first, I think Houseki is more matched to your voice than Synchronicity.., but when I watch Synchronicity video... I love it more than when you sang with your guitar...>////////< (I very love Synchronicity song but I don't like both Yui's and Keiko's singing style in this song and always seeking for another vocalist for the song...lol.) I think your singing style in this time is more sweet and smooth, while the guitar version is more powerful..^ ^ (but I prefer sweet Synchronicity..lol.)

I also love Synchronicity and I understand the vocalist dilemma... I happen to like both versions (Yui and Keiko) for they are very different, being Yui's the voice actress rendition (I also have a little trouble dealing with her as a singer, I'd rather envision her as Sakura-hime, as it might meant to be) and Keiko's a most mature and powerful one. Finding the balance may not be easy because Synchronicity is both powerful and emotional in darker tones - and, in my case, the voice isn't always there.
Damn, I love that song :cry:

Thank you all, for the feedback! =^_^=

I JUST heard your Miezaru Ude and I must say...I'm impressed!! :nosebleed: I love Kaori's voice and you guys sang it very well :love:

haha meruu is my live uta hime XD ...... as kajiura- sama says !
hear me meru i just promoted myself to be your agent XD !

Back