Synchronicity ~ because I am a huge CLAMP and Kajiura fan

M

Merle

:plot: http://www.mediafire.com/?zt0mt3glzjk

First of all, I must apologize for posting this. It was more of an experiment, doesn't have half the quality of the stuff you are posting here and I sure am capable of much, much better.
Secondly, I must apologize the instrument I am screeching, because when that piece of something was recorded, I had been learning it for a couple of months... alone... sometimes. And it shows - whenever you hear a chord out of tune, you'll know it was my unexperienced fingers who weren't able to pull them accordingly. And I messed up a Sabishii.
Third, it was recorded out of the blue in a very, very drowsy afternoon, right after I woke up, still in my pajamas. Morning voice. You can picture it. It was never meant to be leaked, even less by my own self.
Fourth, because three is the number of the gods and we are still mortal.

And still, it was the only kajiurian sound file I had in my possession. The karaoke recording days are long gone and, while I am not home alone, I shall not record another song. That being said, I also wish to pay the tiniest homage to dearest Kajiura-sama.

:dote: :nosebleed:
way better than yui's version :shy:
I like when you start to sing "konno nukumori wa" and the following part *_* The kajiuran-part is a little bit shy...
But the cover is very nice! And I like your voice!
Full accustic version? :ayashii:

Wahh such a nice voice!! :omgwtf: I really like the chorus actually. Very well done!! :goodjob:

You started out waaay to careful, but at the chorus you pick it up very nicely. I was impressed by the chorus!

What are you talking about? It's so good! I can't comment on the playing of the guitar, but you sing it so nicely. <3 Full version, please?

!!
such a great voice <3
I hope you'll record a full version of this, it's better than yui's for sure ^______^

is guitar hard to learn? i got one last winter because I wanted to sing and play at the same time but didn't try very hard to learn it and it's still sitting there gathering dust T_T

Wow...so wonderful....>/////////<... I think you sang a bit shy at first, and it's better and better..., and sure...for me it's absolutely better than Yui's version..... :sohappy: .

I think there're some parts that you stopped your singing for a while..., and I think it's because of you're concentrated in playin' guitar at that moment?? I think it would be better if you recorded Guitar's sound first, and sang on the recorded sound afterwards, coz I think it's very hard to do both things in the same time....^ ^.

Request...Full version plzzzzz.......>///////<.

P.S.1
while I am not home alone, I shall not record another song.
I (and surely, Kiyo and Panda) understand what you feel....lol.... I think all of us have the same trouble.

P.S.2 Merle.....your avatar.....>/////////<....(I'm also a big fan of Clamp and RGveda is my favourite story for ever and ever...)

Actually, i'm not sure Yui;s version can compare to any oh you guys'. I mean sure, she can use her voice, but in a whole other field. For all intents, purposes and appearance, she is NO singer (Sorry Yui)

Merle, i'm just gonna be frank with you, you have an impossibly beautiful voice and you know how to use it. As our dear friend Rave pointed out, you started out shyly (ok, ok, carefully) but picked up in the chorus; great leap of faith!

You're strong and you sound passionate and please don't let that go to waste! Do more!

More
More
More!

My, my! :dote: What positive reviews, I'm very, very flattered, thank you all.

Kerahna said:
is guitar hard to learn? i got one last winter because I wanted to sing and play at the same time but didn't try very hard to learn it and it's still sitting there gathering dust T_T
To be honest I don't know how to answer that question, because I have absolutely no musical knowledge and I barely picked my guitar as well. I started by learning some basic chords, from songs I liked, practicing them and in some time, I already knew a few chords by heart. Then, with practice, patience and some pain on palms and fingers you can also start learning how to play the guitar. I admit I still know nothing about it, but it's already enough to have some fun and fool around with it, as you could hear in the record ^_^

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
I think there're some parts that you stopped your singing for a while..., and I think it's because of you're concentrated in playin' guitar at that moment?? I think it would be better if you recorded Guitar's sound first, and sang on the recorded sound afterwards, coz I think it's very hard to do both things in the same time....^ ^.
That's right, chord changing was a little difficult, so I would stop sometimes ^_^;; I'm still very unexperienced, but your suggestion was very clever, thank you so much!:)

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
P.S.2 Merle.....your avatar.....>/////////<....(I'm also a big fan of Clamp and RGveda is my favourite story for ever and ever...)
I see you are a person of fine tastes!;D I also ADORE RG Veda, I only read it a few weeks ago but it became an instant favorite.

Ayashii, your comments left me in the verge of tears. Thank you so much for your strong and felt words. I shall continue to sing as long as it pleases me and as long as people feel the way you felt about it.

To all of you who've been offering me such kind words, I thank you. It is very encouraging to receive reviews and even better if they're so positive. I shall continue getting better ^___^

About the full version request, I'll think about it, since it's been asked a few times. :shy: But, once again, as apparently a lot of people here understand, not while I'm not home alone.

Once again, thank you for all the support! :idol:

my my XD my meru peru is getting Famous ! ! Ganbareeeeeeeeeee Meru -chan! I too ask for full song pls XD kukukukukuuk :ohoho: :ohoho: :sohappy: :nosebleed: :knife:

About the home alone thing, i completely understand.

Iii tried to cover some Ev songs and well...it's just no good when you;re with somebody in the house :)) you get distracted and intimidated and always think you might be bothering.

Take your time but do it, although the way you sing could pose no such problem to anyone near you, imo.

Back