Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Looked the subject up:

Kirito, a solo player who had the luck-of-the-draw to play the beta version, and the many other players of Sword Art Online (SAO) are trapped inside of a game, unable to logout; the only way to live is to win.

Man, do I have a deja vu. :XD: Well, for everyone who wanted .hack//SIGN with less talk and more action... looks like this anime promises a chance. :ayashii: It also marks a new studio in Yuki's collaboration list. :sohappy: As to the director, he's credited in a lot of work as episode director and storyboard artist (storyboarding ep 11 of MadoMagi, among other things :ohoho: ) and once as the main director for Occult Academy (which I haven't seen, so I can't assume anything). The cast has Haruka Tomatsu and Ayana Taketatsu. And I heard it'll be two-cour meaning two OSTs. :shy: The OP/ED? We'll see, but for the last several years, every anime Yuki scored for Aniplex has had Kalafina involved, too. :ayashii: :plot: :sohappy:

I love the trailer music. :nosebleed: But I'm feeling a bit down about the airing date... I'll likely be out of town by that day, and not coming back until mid-August. :spotlight: :wai: :TdT: Maybe I'll look for the ranobe translation in the meanwhile...

EDIT: also found out that the author, Reki Kawahara, is also known for Accel World. The guy really is riding on the crest of an adaptation wave. :ayashii:

Re: Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Sword Art Online" anime

I will just call the trailer music .hack//Xenosaga :psst:

The male choruses part was interesting. the whole music seems promising.

But the anime looks like a cheap copy/paste of .hack//sign :uh..:

I have to watch it for the ost I hope it is not boring. :blood:

The "look how many people die" trailer looks really bad.

sigh :uh..:

a cheap copy/paste of .hack//sign

.copy//PASTE? :XD:

In addition to the well-known "I watch it for the plot" motto out there, we CPMers have apparently invented our own - "I watch it for the OST" :ayashii: :XD:
Well, seeing as there are no names like Shinbo/Urobuchi/Shaft/ufotable in sight, I'll pretty much be watching it for the OST, too. Let's hope it may prove entertaining enough by itself. :tea:

I have a feeling that this anime will have Kala as OP or ED, and the moonfesta as the B-side for the single. Maybe Kala will return to their old habit, releasing single every 3 months?

As for the anime, I never watch anime with genre like hack series, so maybe I'll try to watch it. Most of the anime I watch nowadays are animes with Kajiura in the music part.

Ooohhhh so she'll be composing the OST to this anime? Another fighting/action type...

Wonder if Kala or FJ will sing the OP or ED...

Thanks Keiri~!
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dote: :dote:

There are moments in the PV where it sounds fantastic but there's also parts where it's just "okay"...

> ANIPLEX

Looking forward to the OSTs bundled with BD.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Most of the anime I watch nowadays are animes with Kajiura in the music part.

You, too? :XD:

Yup. Although it's not solely based on "I'm a Kajiura fan so I have to watch every series she's in charge of!" I.e Although I totally loved her work for Madlax and MaiHime, I never watch the anime. It's not my genre and the yuri undertones really creeps me out.. It's just animes that use Kajiura in Music really fits my liking.

Re:

I can see the single! 11th Single "moonfesta/SAO_OPorED" >:)
Guys, seize the opportunity to listen to the trailer music because it won't be released! MUAHAHA!! ~Yuki Kajiura in a session for the music of FZ series finale with Tokyo Konsei.

Nick Hunter said:
You just know how to spoil the mood, don't you? :knife: :XD:
It's a way to come back us to the ugly reality. Fate/Zero OST2 in Sepoctober and SAO in December?

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

You just know how to spoil the mood, don't you? :knife: :XD:

am also expecting this. they should sldo include an option for a dvd box instead of just the bd box

wow :stars:

i like the bgm from the trailer :stars:

sounds awesome :stars:

i hope kalafina will sing for this one :stars:

Guys, seize the opportunity to listen to the trailer music because it won't be released!

Don't bury F/Z trailer theme before the second OST comes out. :ayashii: Besides, the trailer music already made its way into the OST (the forest battle), so it's due to come.
The only trailer theme we haven't actually received is the piano piece from the first Madoka CMs. and they're not even confirmed to have been by Yuki, for that matter.

and SAO in December?

The FIRST part of it, to boot? :white:

they should also include an option for a dvd box instead of just the bd box

I kinda doubt that... Sony promotes BD as much as they can. It's partly the lack of interest to the format that sank their expectations for PS3's astronomical sales numbers (they had hoped it would be the same as with a handy DVD player called Playstation 2 way back when :XD: ).

Then again, MadoMagi was released on DVD, so hope springs eternal.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Guys, seize the opportunity to listen to the trailer music because it won't be released!
Don't bury F/Z trailer theme before the second OST comes out. :ayashii: Besides, the trailer music already made its way into the OST (the forest battle), so it's due to come.
Negative mood :(

Nick Hunter said:
and SAO in December?
The FIRST part of it, to boot? :white:
DVD1 :ohoho:

I will still enjoy it if Kalafina does the op or ed. (Or maybe someone new will? That would be interesting.) *sigh* I wish they would start releasing the soundtracks apart from the dvds. I guess that's too hopeful though.

I wish they would start releasing the soundtracks apart from the dvds.

Nevah forget:

le-portrait-de-petite-cossette-cover.jpg

Those were the days, eh? :TdT:

too bad...aniplex is really making ppl pirate... :blood:

btw...never forget...as K said

Something
Melancholically
Evil

:knife:

Back