Sweet Song (Xenosaga II ending Theme) hidden kajiuran chorus

george1234

Yesterday I was listening to the Xenosaga II OST and when Sweet song started playing I noticed that behind the voice of Margaret Dorn there is a chorus singing and as I noticed they sing in Kajiuran.
Is there any way to listen only to the chorus somehow ? (sth like non Margaret version of the song)

george1234 said:
Yesterday I was listening to the Xenosaga II OST and when Sweet song started playing I noticed that behind the voice of Margaret Dorn there is a chorus singing and as I noticed they sing in Kajiuran.
Is there any way to listen only to the chorus somehow ? (sth like non Margaret version of the song)

Well, i do my best. I tried just and i got vocal off. I will upload it soon.

//edit:
Here you go.
.. Well... :desksweat:

Thanks! :D Although its a bit strange to listen to it like that XD, I managed to transcribe until 01:15 and I will probably do the rest tomorrow
Here is the until-now result

dolsa laiya dolsa laiya
dolsa lasobani dolsa laiya
halami asobani, halami asobani, halami asobani
dolsa laiya dolsa laiya

or sth like that :desksweat:

O_o I noticed the Kajiurago chorus the first time I listened to it and thought everyone else did.

I never payed much attention to the chorus....That's probably why i never knew it existed haha. Good work, george! ;)

Here are the full kajiuran chorus lyrics of Sweet Song... Although I am still not sure about some parts. For example in the last line of the 1st stanza they seem singing halam instead of halami (same for 2 last lines of the 7th stanza), also the "asobadi" can be "sasobadi". finally, the 5th stanza seems to be longer than it is, I just cant get the rest of it right now.

dolsa laiya dolsa laiya
dolsa lasobadi dolsa laiya
halami asobadi, halami asobadi, halami asobadi, halami asobadi
halami laiya dolsa laiya

samaridiya imiradiya, iradiya imerta
i..imiradiya, iradiya imerta

halami laiya dolsa laiya

istor idiya amerta iramerta soleemii

kamariye edi.. samaremita eme

dolsa laiya, dolsa laiya
dolsa lasobadi, dolsa laiya
halami laiya, dolsa laiya
halami laiya, dolsa laiya

araimerta araimerta
aa...

Lol. I confused the songs. XD so...About this one. I hear some parts differently. Here's my version which is mostly similar to yours.

dolsa laiya dolsa laiya (I think there's an "i" before the each of the two "laya")
dolsa lasobadi dolsa laiya
halami asobadi, halami asobadi, halami asobadi, halami tasobadi
halami laiya dolsa laiya

samaridiya imiradiya, iradiya imerta
iasore imiradiya, isadiya imerta

halami laiya dolsa laiya

isore diya amerta iramerta solemia

kamariye edi.. samaremita eme ni (this part is pretty unintelligible IMO XD)

dolsa laiya, dolsa laiya
dolsa lasobadi, dolsa mamaya
halamada
laiya, dolsa laiya
halama laiya, dolsa laiya

araimeta araimeta
aa...

Later Edit: Ok...this is from Theo's version that i just listened to.
I put what i understood the first one based on a simple method i used to listen to the chorus: Lower the bass to -5 and put the treble to 5 :D. Guess it wasn't enough. But even now listening to Theo's version i lowered the bass to -5. hehe.

I dunno exactly which is that but i got it from a discography torrent that i just downloaded. :ayashii: Any significant differences between his version and others?

Back