Summer anime 2011

Blood C looks nice although
if in every episode she kills a monster
its goning to be boring.

I love Nana Mizuki's ED song :dote: usually her songs are not my cup of tea (except the Nanoha ones) even though I do like her voice, but this definitely is :dote: :dote:

I think it's safe to say that, at least for me, Usagi Drop is by far the best show this season, and one of the best of the year.

Never loved Natsume Yuujinchou. that's not my cup of tea.
I'm not a mecha fans but I quite enjoy sacred seven. going to search Blood-C now.

I've heard a lot of people praising Usagi Drop, I'm curious! If I start watching anime again I'll probably go with that one first.

Dantalian and Nurarihyon wasn't as good as i expected
My faves are still with natsume and usagi drop :tea:

So No 6 and Sacred Seven a proving to be interesting. I'll reserve final judgement for autumn.

Huh! An iDOLM@STER anime.

Sure, I'll watch that. The characters were why I liked the game anyways. :ayashii:

I remember reading the manga for Usagi Drop, but I don't really know if I liked it enough to watch an anime on it. Baka Test's first season was alright, the animation was nice, and I distinctly recall checking out the manga for Kamisama Dolls and liking it, so idk, maybe those as well.

Usagi Drop ftw.
Dropped some at first episode,but i keep watching
Sacred Seven and Blood C(i don't know why i watch those yet,but if Blood C doesn't get better in one episode i am dropping),
Kamisama Dolls & Kamisama no Memochou that are decent so far,and Dantalian no Shoka,which i have no opinion about still.

edit:if you don't like seinen and slice of life anime,Usagi Drop isn't for you,no matter how much people may praise it.

Currently watching:
Sacred Seven
Blade
Blood-C
X-Men
Waiting for Gundam Unicorn

:tea:

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
edit:if you don't like seinen and slice of life anime,Usagi Drop isn't for you,no matter how much people may praise it.

i agree on this.since slice of life isn't my type

Sacred Seven and Detective Conan are the ones i'm keeping my on at.though Conan isn't a new release i don't seem to have the time to watch on line

Just watched Carnival Phantasm, 50% of it is pure nonsense but the remaining 50% is epic and gotta love Taiga Dojo :dote:

Usagi Drop - wonderful
Blood-C - CLAMP, go to hell. Please.
Kamisama Dolls - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Kamisama no Memochou - Why did I even begin this thing?
Sacred Seven - Sunrise LOL
Mawaru Penguindrum - PENGUINS!!!!
No. 6 - ZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sion is a pain the ass.

Carnival Phantasm - ROFL
Hope the new DVD they announced is in reality All Around Type-Moon.

Back