Summer anime 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Xamdou
  • Start date Start date
X

Xamdou

:nophoto:

Natsume Yuujinchou, baka to Test, Usagi Drop, Blood C, Carnival Phantasm, Dantalian.... this is gonna be epic :sohappy:

Natsume Yuujinchou San, Usagi Drop, No. 6, Appleseed XIII...seems really good so far. And I'm curious about Ikoku Meiro no Croisée as well.

BLOOD-C to the rescue!!! :dote:

And maybe Dantalian no Shoka will be nice.

The rest... :uh..:

It seems 2011 will be a weak year... Only 5 good animes, top.

Come to think of it, I'll give BLOOD-C a chance since Saya is a miko hehehe

I care not for CLAMP, especially since that excuse for an ending for xxxHolic. I care deeply for mikos, however ;X
Dantalian no Shoka is by Gainax...nowadays I don't know if this is good or bad.

edit:
:nophoto: with more series

Dantalian can't come soon enough. And I've almost lost any hope to see the second season of Baka to Test... :TdT:
Ikoku Meiro looks mildly interesting, so does Natsume (I wanted to watch the first season for quite a while, but never really got down to it).
Manyuu Hikenchou... *facepalm*
But then... Katteni Kaizou! :ohoho: Directed by Shinbo and based on the manga by Kumeta (their previous collaboration was Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei). :sohappy:
And since when Manglobe handles Hayate no Gotoku? :XD:

CLAMP draw manga and character designs. They finished Tsubasa long ago; why the adaptation's still unfinished is a question to address Production I.G. with. :blood:

They seem to have finished it long ago, but at an unfortunate time when there happened something bad in Japan, so the release issues followed... Pretty much like with Madoka, only longer. It looks like CLAMP themselves don't care too much aboutX anymore, otherwise they'd bring it up themselves.

There is gonna be a live action film of Usagi Drop releasing in about 3 months :sohappy:

Going to watch Kamisama dolls because of the huge Chiaki involvement and Sacred Seven because of FJ (however I dont expect it to be interesting).
Oh and Blood C and Ikoku Meiro no Crosee look interesting too :ayashii:
a better chart:

iqbvs1.jpg

hmm...

Nurarihyon no mago
Blood-C
Sacred 7
Uta no Prince
Kami sama no memo-chou
:omg: I have a lot of series o watch...but yet lets see if I will drop them later on :XD:

Yuru Yuri's titile sounds mildly trolling for some reason... :XD:
Chances are I'll be in the country since mid-July, with no connections but GPRS at my disposal, so making any plans seems a bit futile so far. :leaf:

I'd love to know who came up with the storyline for Manyuu Hikenchou. "Guaranteed wealth and popularity", huh? :XD:

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee sounds interesting, but then again I probably will never think to watch it :psst:

Re:

ninetales said:
I'd love to know who came up with the storyline for Manyuu Hikenchou. "Guaranteed wealth and popularity", huh? :XD:

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee sounds interesting, but then again I probably will never think to watch it :psst:

haha, that was the show i was thinking about watching. but i too will probably never get around to it :XD:

gonna see BLOOD C - since it's my favorite CLAMP project.i already saw the characters,yeah it's a remake but i like the character designs.but i would love it if they finished X. .it's my favorite CLAMP series.sacrd seven and fate/zero are on my list too

isn't Fate/Zero on the October list? :confu:
They released a manga though :tea:
Irisviel and Kiritsugu is probably the best couple throughout the whole Fate series imho :tea:

Back