Spring 2011 anime

george1234

I know that its too early for this thread but the first chart is out XD

so here we go

Spring-2011-v4.jpg

Only thing that interests me so far is The World God only knows 2, the rest is generally :uh..:

wait, Shinbo has another show next season "Electromagnetic Wave woman & Adoscent Man ", as well as Maria Holic 2 :ayashii:

oh there is a Koichi Mahimo anime too :plot:

For which of the 2 do you see possiblity that Yuki will make the music ?

They all look boring. I miss the good old anime, with plot and action. Nowadays are just plain and boring. I've given up on anime for a long time. Thanks for sharing though xD

I'll try Appleseed XIII,, Steins;Gate, Hyouge Mono, Hanasaku Iroha and Showa Monogatari.

Why does the graphic for World's First Love look like BL to me?! :omg: :omg:

C looks mysteriously attracting :XD:

steins;gate game looks awesome, and im somehow curious about health & phys ed for 30 year olds XDDDD

GAH!!!! :uh..:

Nothing there either!!! Maybe Appleseed XIII but I'd have to go back and watch the originals. Haven't seen them in awhile. :ayashii:

Maria Holic 2 for sure :psst:
Appleseed XIII, probably.
Kampfer... I dunno. It wasn't good anime, although it has an all-star cast :uh..:

Kampfer was a top-class hilarity in the "fanservice on crack" field. I'm definitely digging in. :ohoho:
As well as into both Shaft productions, of course. :sparkleguy: ALthough I doubt Yuki will enroll with either them or Bee Train (Hyouge Mono looks rather vague to me so far - and is there enough plot to make 39 episodes? Oh wait, it's Kouichi Mashimo... :XD: ).

Nothing really sounds interesting to me. maybe I'll try C

Gonna lap up Kampfer. Guilty pleasure for me. :ohoho:

Continuing with the sequels of Maria Holic and The World God Only Knows too. Maybe will try out Steins;Gate and oh heck, let's see what Nichijou is like. :XD:

:uh..: Only one or two series look interesting on the new list besides the Appleseed remake...

I will go for Steins;Gate, for sure. And maybe C, Hidan no Aria and X-Men.

Back