Sound Horizon & Linked Horizon

Re: Sound Horizon

xD
isn't that "all your heart belongs to Yuki" ??? :XD: nyahaha

yeah, I want to create a website (and bbs too, of course ;) ), currently gathering information, but do not expect it before july... :desksweat: too much work for now.... :aww:

Well, when you start the site let me know so i can help you.

aetriess said:
Onizuka90 said:
Well, when you start the site let me know so i can help you.
of course! thank you for offering :D

You are going to create Revo/sound horizon site? Have you got a host?

Onizuka90 said:
I've been wanting to create one for some years, but was lazy. I only made the MC Anime forum, since i thought nobody will join a SH Comunity (like it happened with some doujin blogs i created) since it was almost unknown a lot outside Japan, so i decided to share their discography to make more fans. The fact that people didn't seem to like Sound Horizon ouside Japan or China was because of Aramary, because when i started the forum some people started to check Sound Horizon Roman album and commented. But only my friend Kurobara got more into their music, he created Stardust Horizon, the spanish fanblog.

You are right. Example here in finland nobody doesnt know Yuki or Sound Horizon. I hope that they will learn to know both of them. Yuki creates a lot of better (i really mean it) music than any finnish artist. Here litle teengirls screams "Oooh. ANTTIIIII!!!" (Antti is wellknown from finnish idols) or "HEVI-ARII" (Last year winner of idols), when i shout "YUKII". :XD:

And here is thing, that if you listen something japanese, then all will laught to you, because you are different, because you listen japanese music.

I learned to know Sound Horizon from youtube.

if you are looking for a host, http://holeinthewallhosting.com is only $10/year :XD: and the resources you get are way more than needed :3 the only thing is sometimes there are unannounced downtimes and tiny errors that are fixed pretty quickly (when they are trying to upgrade their servers, it doesnt' always work right >_<), maybe they will eventually grow out of that problem ^^;

Before this, I used http://nearlyfreespeech.net which is also very cheap but charges by the amount of storage/bandwidth you use, and always left me paranoid X_X

Theo said:
You are right. Example here in finland nobody doesnt know Yuki or Sound Horizon. I hope that they will learn to know both of them. Yuki creates a lot of better (i really mean it) music than any finnish artist. Here litle teengirls screams "Oooh. ANTTIIIII!!!" (Antti is wellknown from finnish idols) or "HEVI-ARII" (Last year winner of idols), when i shout "YUKII". :XD:

And here is thing, that if you listen something japanese, then all will laught to you, because you are different, because you listen japanese music.

Yeah, they don't tolerate other tastes in music. Im form Mexico, although im proud of a few artist from my country and other international artists, i prefer Yuki's music over them. Personally i think japanese musicians are more dedicated and more unique in their work. Yuki was one of my first experiences with japanese artists, and thanks to her i started to like music more and started studying piano.

Theo said:

I have the same problem here.
Once I tried to get a guy to listen to one Yuki's song. He said "What an awesome song give me more", I gave him more, and 3 days later, the whole 8 person class with him leading were speading imaginery lies about Yuki without even heard 2 seconds of her music (lies like "she is strip teasing while playing piano") :twitch: :twitch: I got really mad but fortunately, because Yuki's name is difficult (they knew only family name -Kajiura-) after some months they stopped

after that incident I didnt said a word to the school class afraid that the same thing in bigger climax would happen

Kerahna said:
if you are looking for a host, http://holeinthewallhosting.com is only $10/year :XD: and the resources you get are way more than needed :3 the only thing is sometimes there are unannounced downtimes and tiny errors that are fixed pretty quickly (when they are trying to upgrade their servers, it doesnt' always work right >_<), maybe they will eventually grow out of that problem ^^;

Before this, I used http://nearlyfreespeech.net which is also very cheap but charges by the amount of storage/bandwidth you use, and always left me paranoid X_X
sankyuu for hints *_* but for a start I'm gonna use my friend's account (he run his own jmusic community forum and gave me some space ^_^ btw I made him into Sanhora too :bwahaha: )

I don't know if this has been posted earlier but Sound Horizon will perform in a live concert their 6th story cd Moira between 11/09/2008-18/09/2008

i love that song :XD:
ike's lines are kind of weird but... omg revo is so hot :XD: And the song is cool

Two years ago it was announced by revo that the 9th story cd will be about space and would be released in 2015, it was an april fool's joke. However they performed this song in their last live tour and dream port. The lyrics are kinda bizarre. Who knows, maybe this 9thstory cd will really be released.

Kerahna said:
i love that song :XD:
ike's lines are kind of weird but... omg revo is so hot :XD: And the song is cool

O_O

But... I have somekind of triumph on computer, but there is no that song...

Uaaaaaah :omgwtf:

Theo said:
aetriess said:
it was a bonus track on triumph DVD :)

... Somebody. :comeback:

Anyone would like to upload? :cry:
I'll try to rip this video but I don't know if DVD is copy protected or sth... :\

Back