Sound Horizon & Linked Horizon

Kerahna said:
ah, i didnt' know the Triumph DVD was a bonus :XD:
I have the Elysion one, so that means Roman is floating around somewhere, ready to be found~~ <3 uhuhuhuhuuuu~~~~

I don't think I've seen any clips from it on youtube though :huh:
*goes to search emule*

I have Triumph, but Elysion and Roman is somewhere in internet. Kerahna, if you find somewhere, would you like to let me know?

And btw. I thin Sound Horizon's music sounds better on live-dvd than cd.

:aww:

//edit: I have deleted Emule... ;__________;
*goes to download it*

Yeah, i really love the Triumph versions of Aramary's songs :XD: they are all better~~ but in Elysion, when Aramary sings she sings a lot of slightly off notes >_< even though her voice is so nice, she is not as accurate as kaori/yuuki/remi/rikki

Woaaaa! So cool! Ano video wa! ^^ So who exactly sings that song? :D One of the girls in Sound Horizon?

Kerahna said:
Yin Elysion, when Aramary sings she sings a lot of slightly off notes >_< even though her voice is so nice

There is absolutely NOTHING nice about Aramary's singing on Elysion DVD. Her vocals are pain inducing. Huge shame, since I really liked her on the CDs.

I've ripped the audio of the live version of Ishidatami no Akeki Akuma (included in Seisen no Iberia) from Triumph. I thought maybe someone would like to have. I personally like it because Remi's voice sounds more clear and higher than in the single version. http://www.mediafire.com/?pxlot9bjx0x

It's true that Aramary's voice sounds different in the DVD but she is singing with her own voice instead of playback and it's very difficult to sing well and moving around the stage at the same time but I like her voice in both the album and the DVD

waahh jin~ how do you rip files with such good quality? I use Audacity and it sucks, though I think it might be a problem with my sound card that inserts noise >.<

But when i asked someone to rip a song for me, they used Audacity and also had the noise problem ^^;

I use a conversor programme included in the programme I use to burn CDs (NTI CD & DVD Maker-7) but it's just a trial version hahaha I have currently 17 more tries.

For the very reason that is good hahaha but then you can go to the almighty emule and you can find a new converting programme (maybe another trial version but when it ends you download another one hahaha its quite tired but at least is free)

...or put a crack on the trial version to have the real one

Jin is right, Aramary's moving all the time...that's difficult for her <.<
:love: but I love fer voice !!!

and about the video by idolm@ster, I saw it me too and made some research on it, it seems to be an XBox 360 game with many other songs...the cahracters are so cute xD

I don't care how much she moves - she makes my ears bleed so she should stand still (IF she even can sing clearly live). Her Elysion performances almost made me change my saying, from "(at least it's) better than Aya (Hirano)" to "better than Aramary" when talking about awful (live) singing.

LOLLLLL I haven't heard Aya's but ehehehhh I'll believe you :XD: Aramary is still really popular with fans though :S all over youtube, whenever there's a SH video without aramary, the comments under it will be filled with "i wish it was aramary singing this" :twitch:

I wonder in which projects is she currently envolved since Rain Note seems to be stopped.

I found this promotional pic of Revo and Yuki for anican R music magazine, but sorry is in black and white hahaha

revoxyukipb2.jpg
[/img][/url]

That photo is so good! Yuki looks more beautifull in black & white, as time passes the photos are geting better and better, remember: 1st photo with Revo, 2nd photo with Revo in the front page of the magazine , and now

8) x :georgeyuki:

my Roman concert finished downloading ^________^ going to watch it when i get back :3

(in class right now >_<)

Back