Sound Horizon & Linked Horizon

Thanks for sound horizon albums. untill now I liked "Lost" ans "Pico Magic" the only problem is that the song titles ARE #$R^^$DG%%FHGH <- like this so its impossible to read them

wooooww aramari is craaazy how can she sing and thrash around like that at the same time XD amazingggggggg

maybe she left bcause they made her work too hard XD

Yea rain note is good, I love aramary's voice !
Hey Kerahna, don't betray us ! xD Stay a fan-of-yuki
You shoul not become a fan-of-soundhorizon Xd
haha, me too I'm fond of Soundhorizon right now, but I still listen to Yuki !

<3 <3 aaa T_____T
Revo x Yuuki's version of Koibito wo Uchiotoshita Hi is so sweet i wish i knew what the lyrics mean T_______T

Of course I will always be loyal to yuki <3 In fact i spent like 2 hours listening to the same songs nonstop today to do the lyrics XD

Is there any translations for Koibito on the net ?

and what's that song you listened during 2h ?? °w°

I been trying to find the translations but coulnd'tttt T____T

I've ripped the Yuuki x Revo version of it from the Triumph concert and put it on box http://www.box.net/shared/0tqx5b2sc0

This is my current favorite song XD I love their singing <3 I think it's better than aramaris' album versions ^^;

And the songs i listened to for 2h are some el cazador songs, to figure out the lyrics which I haven't uploaded yet XD

hey, didnt you found out the lyrics in 1 hour? After transcibing Madlax's track's lyrics? By the way I have sent you uploadable versions, you can upload them now

Kerahna said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am swimming in a sea of sound horizon and it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my favorite songs right now are rein no sekai, and ark XD

Have you watched their live-dvd "Triumph"? It's cool :D

//edit: Revo is so coool ;_________;

Not just good, its godly. Its the best live song-theatrical performance I have even seen in my life. The only that will surpass it is the one of Dream Port with the collaboration of Yuki and sound horizon

yes i have their triumph concert and their ...other concert with aramari thats not as good XD wahahhaa and i even went and did fanart of them X_X

Sound Horizon's concerts improve with each performance. DreamPort will be the best concert ever. I wish Aramary could sing in this concert also.

anthem.gif

Sound Horizon Kingdom anthem~~
http://www.soundhorizon.com/information/SHK.mp3

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sound Horizon has two live DVDs, one for Elysion and one for Roman.

But the Triumph photo book also happens to come with a bonus DVD with several tracks and clips from their latest concerts.

ah, i didnt' know the Triumph DVD was a bonus :XD:
I have the Elysion one, so that means Roman is floating around somewhere, ready to be found~~ <3 uhuhuhuhuuuu~~~~

I don't think I've seen any clips from it on youtube though :huh:
*goes to search emule*

Back