Sound Horizon & Linked Horizon

I think we will get it sooner than we thought. 1~2 years, probably. Maybe in Fall/Winter 2016. Revo wouldn't announce something and let it in the air for another 4 year hahahahahahaha

I still need a new triumph tour, though. Even if I'm probably not attending, I'm always excited when they are on tour!

Yukito: I agree, a new Triumph tour would be great to have.

Joel_Jman: I'm pretty sure that Revo at least contemplated how to get Kaori back. :groucho::glasses::XD::innocent:

As for Yuuki and other Roman singers, I find that is a touchy issue. For if he does, it must to bring up SH reputation even more, if that is possible. That seems to be the direction he is headed for. Unless, he ends up trolling the fans:ouch::XD::plot:

What do you mean by contemplated how to get Kaori back, @aegis?

Well, I really think it's possible to bring them back (Roman crew). Roman is still relevant with all the Michele thing going around the theories for 8th Horizon. And since Kaori and Yuuki are the original dolls, in triumph-like concerts it makes sense to bring them back if he wants to play as Hiver and give Laurants some fanservice.

This time, it's not just Kaori and Yuuki. Remi isn't in Nein as well. And we shouldn't forget Haruka and Miki, who are also part of the Moira era. I would mention Mari as well, but I don't think we will be seeing her again (since she wasn't around during Revival Tour).

I'm pretty sure Yura Mari and Fuki are up to be regular 'members' of Sound Horizon if Revo allows it and invites them. They are Laurants and they fit the group's atmosphere very well.

And Revo, don't you dare never using Shin again. He is awesome, I need him as a regular male singer NOW.

^ Maybe there is a record label's issue ? Kaori is in that small label releasing her games songs and also in spaceft and flying dog as FJ. Dont know about the rest. In the past SH was in King Records now they are in Pony Canyon.

>Roman is still relevant with all the Michele thing going around the theories for 8th Horizon.

Indeed. Was it explained in Track 5 why Michelle has her voice changing from old to young? LOL that was creepy :XD:

@george1234 Sound Horizon's first single, 少年は剣を・・・(Shounen wa Tsurugi wo...), was actually released under the same record label as Kaori's.

I was reading the translation of Shokumotsu ga Tsuranaru Sekai :)
I can't believe these kids are bullying her just because she prefers not to eat meat... and also bullied her for growing breast earlier than most pubescent. :voodoo: that angelic kid though. I wonder what happened to her?

^ last bully reason can be disturbing for the other girls, I guess. When I was in elementary there was a girl who has started growing boobs from 9 years old, and by first of junior high she was quite big already while all the rest of the girls had just started. (now she looks normal compared to other girls).

Hmmm... I don't think Revo has this problem with labels when choosing singers. I mean, Minami Kuribayashi, for example, isn't related to Pony Canyon, but she was in Moira and Märchen(King Records) and is still around for Nein (Pony Canyon). I think they are not really credited as 'artists' of the CD, just guests, that's why he can use them.

Kaori is under Team Entertainment, which is the same label as mao, if I recall right. And mao was used in Linked Horizon, which is Pony Canyon.

I wonder when we'll get to listen to 8th Horizon :XD: two years from now? LOL :comeback:

Hmm, now that I've read the lyrics of the Antique shop track, I really am hopeful think 8th horizon would be centered on Michelle. 8 looks like an inverted infinity symbol. and Michelle's constant changing from child to teen to adult voice may perhaps means she's trapped in an eternal cycle of birth and death but LOL I'm not sure :XD:

I like the most more or less, but the girl in white-red has some off-tone part in 10:22 of video 2 :notlistening: like why ? her voice is good overall.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that the Linked Horizon song for the second AoT movie is out and it sounds REALLY BAD :notlistening:

Its disjoined, has some accoustic at the beginning and bridge that has nothing to do with the rest of the song, the chorus is heavily filtered, Revo sings bad, Guren no Yumiya part, even thought it was in the in the original OP 2 song, here it sounds out of place.

Although it's late, but Revo (Linked Horizon) is making the OP for Attack on Titan comedy spin-off.

Latest news. Sound Horizon Cafe featuring Nein will lunch 10/19!
Nein Concert "theater virsion" screening 10/23-11/5 ( which mean the DVD version is coming soon )

HAHA lol seems like fun

its basically the same melody has Guren no Yumiya with a little different arrangement, different lyrics, and no chorus.

HAHA lol seems like fun

its basically the same melody has Guren no Yumiya with a little different arrangement, different lyrics, and no chorus.
From what I have seen so far, people who watched the first episode liked it!
I really liked how he used the bells, and that BRAVO at the end is just lol! ( I think it's from his appearance in the mange!, so maybe he'll appear in the next episodes )

Back