Sorting Discography Alphabetically

S

silverywhite

I was wondering whether it is possible to have an alternative sorting method for the discography, perhaps just one page, like the lyrics page, where the titles are listed alphabetically. Sometimes it's hard for me to find an album because I don't know what year it was released. I don't know whether this may be difficult though because there sure are a lot of albums to sort :blood: Just a suggestion :XD:

You can use the mainsite search engine to find the entries :), and no alphabetical listing is not possible, sorry.

i guess its possible to make an alphabetical list on one page, with titles only and none of the other detailed info XD

Re:

george1234 said:
You can use the mainsite search engine to find the entries :), and no alphabetical listing is not possible, sorry.

True true, thanks :XD:

Just one question about the discography section - some CDs would say specifically how many tracks are by Yuki, for example "18 tracks (1 by Yuki Kajiura)". If it doesn't say "x by Yuki Kajiura" can it be assumed that all tracks are composed by her? I'm trying to undergo the difficult task of organizing my music library and tagging my songs and any help would be appreciated ^________^

Re:

Kerahna said:
i guess its possible to make an alphabetical list on one page, with titles only and none of the other detailed info XD

But that would take lots of time to get materialised :blood: maybe I will do it in summer (after July 13).

@silverwhite: You are welcome ^^

Back