So that GDPR

..yeah, the server in in the USA, and I haven't made a dime on this site, but might a well have this page.

https://canta-per-me.net/privacy-policy/

Do I need to disclose Kerahna bought me a burger? :leaf:

If anybody wants somthing added (so long as it is true) or clarified, now would be the time to ask about it.

As a moderator i cant see user PMs but i have no idea about the admins (Sud and Kera)

We can include the privacy stuff on the "Contact and Credits page" instead of making a new one. and rename the button to
Credits/Contact/Privacy

shouldnt you also include what happens with data posted on the gallery page and the disqus chat ?

Offtopic: problem with sidebars persists.

Last edited:
@yuki.n :

* Private messages are not spam-filtered, and thus not shared without a legal obligation.
* The fact that you are using private messages is tracked (it's a page visit).
* I could look at the database directly if I needed to, and am the only one with this access. As a rule I don't. Trust me not because I keep your secrets, but that I don't care enough about your secrets to share them.

@george1234 :

* No, general standards are that privacy pages are kept separate.
* I'll add the privacy link on other pages' footers when I have a moment, but the same is generally true for gallery.
* I hope you mean Discord? I'll add some links to their and Titan Embeds' own pages.

* I could look at the database directly if I needed to, and am the only one with this access. As a rule I don't. Trust me not because I keep your secrets, but that I don't care enough about your secrets to share them.
I don't have anything worthwhile in my private messages anyway. I wasn't worried that someone could see them, it was just about the wording that might be misunderstood (potentially by someone who actually is worried). Thanks for the detailed reply and the page edit :bow:

Back