Snow Falling Lyrics

So who's transliteration / translation shall i upload to the site ? (this question is for both magia and snow falling) [I will update the site on the release date]

I began this thread, but Kizu and KP-X helped along. If I may, I'll translated in few or whoever gets to me first.

So I guess that I will upload one's transliteration and the translation of the same or another person and thank all the rest like I did the previous times :)

I don't mind if my transliteration won't be up on the site, since it's not a contest. As I mentioned, it's a habit of mine that I share my version, too. :glasses:

Re:

keikochan4 said:
I don't mind if my transliteration won't be up on the site, since it's not a contest. As I mentioned, it's a habit of mine that I share my version, too. :glasses:

Keikochan! Sorry! I forgot about you!!! *bows* Do forgive.
George, Keikochan Did help!

Dont worry, even thought I (sometimes) dont post I always watch out what;s happening in the lyrics threads, so I know who helps and how much :)

Re:

keikochan4 said:

Make those my words. :D

I posted my own, because I got booklet scans and I only saw people trying to figure out by ear. Besides I've already been doing the Kalafina lyrics thread for so long, I figure I'll just keep going with it.

Back