Site page with discography entries categorized per project?

Do you like this idea? Should it get materialised ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure yet :S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

george1234

I thought this might help people (especially otakus :psst:) to find the works for every project of Yuki.

for example under "Noir" will be the 3 OSTs, under Madlax the 2 OSTs and the 2 Yuuka singles, under Xenosaga its soundtrack, under Kara no Kyoukai all 7 separete OSTs the Collection release and oblvious reoblivious sprinter fairytale and seventh heaven. etc

I think someone had suggested something like that before too, but this will be a separate page from discography, keeping the current discography as it is.

So what do you think (please dont forget to answer the poll).

This page will be ready in a day or two. I will also create a music projects page that will go to the Yuki Kajiura section, featuring all her project and short summaries (in text) to finally shart getting ιndependent from Wikipedia need.

The offer for the Yuki Kajiura full profile is still waiting for someone to accept viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3510 :knife:

Yes please george! :plz:
I find the alphabetical option on the discography really helpful but I think a project classification would be even more helpful since (I don't know if this is just me) I think of Yuki's works more in terms of which projects she's done than remembering which year it was released...

Thanks for all your hard work, george! :chuu:

...unfortunately I don't think I know enough of Yuki-sensei to write a profile good enough to do her full justice, so I'll pass on that...orz

I know that too late, but big thanks for categorized discography per project :sohappy: :innocent:

I know I shouldn't post here but I can't find another topic and I'm not gonna make one myself
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid OST
PCCG-00684 | August 08, 2005
Soundtrack
19 Tracks (1 arranged by Yuki Kajiura)
http://canta-per-me.net/discography/full-metal-panic
Page doesn't exist
sgijn.png
:knife:

Back