Sheet Music Information

Depending on where you live, but actually not really, because there are at lease nine song books and they cost 1000 yen each, it would actually have been way cheaper to just buy the 100 dollar set, because then you wouldn't have to pay all the individual shipping fees and all that. I just bought two song books for 1000 yen each, but by the time shipping and handling was factored in it was 3000 yen total. But anyway, I'm glad you found the book you wanted.

And I'd best not see pictures of the score binder... I would stop at nothing to get it!

OK, I have another request:
I've convinced my voice teacher to let me sing both "tonbo" and "mahiru" in my next recital (not for a while) however, I can't find any sheet music. I can transcribe the melody without difficulty, and the accompaniment with a lot of difficulty, but I was wondering if anyone already had sheet music for these songs that they'd be willing to pass along, or point me in the direction of. It would save a lot of time.

OK, I have another request:
I've convinced my voice teacher to let me sing both "tonbo" and "mahiru" in my next recital (not for a while) however, I can't find any sheet music. I can transcribe the melody without difficulty, and the accompaniment with a lot of difficulty, but I was wondering if anyone already had sheet music for these songs that they'd be willing to pass along, or point me in the direction of. It would save a lot of time.
What a beautiful idea! Please get some recorded footage and share!!!

Any luck with the sheet music?

I’ve transcribed “sprinter” and “Kimi ga hikari ni kaeteyuku” and first half of “ring your bell” acoustic versions, if you’re interested...

Back