Shark Week

That image is majestic, I love it. I was watching a doc a couple days ago about Megadolon and I kept thinking 'I wonder if Wakana is watching this' :XD:. Gotta love sharks though, they're really interesting creatures.

I also thought of Wakana when watching a "youtube surfing TV-show" (wonder if this describes it well enough), they showed a video where a guy bathing sees a shark very next to him, it made me immediately think of Wacchan. But when searching for it on the net I found out that it was a fake :ghost:

This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3N_BnVdOI

BTW... what's the "Shark Week"? :XD:

EDIT: when Google is not getting more terrible each day, it sometimes is awesome. I just searched for "wakana ootaki birthday", thinking "maybe the Shark Week is related to this", and it gave me directly the answer:

December 10, 1984 (age 29 years)
Wakana Ōtaki, Date of birth

I know that doesn't matter, huh, but, well... ^^

Shark Week is related to the Discovery Channel on TV. I don't know which countries the channel is actually available in but we have it here in the UK at least. As the name suggests, it's a week dedicated to sharks and features documentaries about sharks, because everyone loves sharks. It's been going for quite a while, 15 years this year I think?

I have a hunch that Wakana might be behind this :ayashii:.

Oh, OK. I don't have any pay TV service. :XD:
According to the website of the French branch, they also have the Shark Week here. And they call it the Shark Month. :gimmeh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think she would be watching it. Whenever I see something about a shark (like I did yesterday on Facebook, I think of her lol) Also, there's a new Missy Higgins song entitled Shark Fin Blues, I think she would like it.

OMG Martin that pic is so cute~ *saves*

Shark Week FTW

Back