Shall we do Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2023 for this year since its 30th anniv ?

Shall we do Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2023 for this year since its 30th anniv ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

george1234

We can keep it simple with messages and some art, looking back at her career and thanking for her music all these years.
I was thinking someone going to AnimeMagic could deliver a hard copy too but if she's too busy we can just send a pdf file

Nah that would be too boring. It was the first time that she didnt react to our present so i definetely dont like that one

She always prepares bags with candies and other stuff for her singers during the lives. Why don't we try doing something like that for her??

We can keep it simple with messages and some art, looking back at her career and thanking for her music all these years.
I was thinking someone going to AnimeMagic could deliver a hard copy too but if she's too busy we can just send a pdf file
I actually have prepared a fan art for this year. It's the first picture of her that the internet shown me lol. It's.a history so i need to draw it for this year (even if it doesn't look like her.... 😅)

This would work... I guess... Better than sending nothing..

I'll check with the Facebook fandoms if they're Willing to participate to the project... But let's pick what gift should we present?

Back