Shakugan no Shana III

M

murrue02

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Anime to Air This Fall

The July issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Bunko Magazine is announcing on Friday that the Shakugan no Shana III (Final) anime will premiere on television this fall. More information will be available in future issues of Dengeki Bunko Magazine

Otaku.com

Good news. :stars: I have yet to watch the second season, but I liked the first one.
for the weirdest and most unexplainable reasons, I keep wondering if Yuuji might become a Flame Haze himself in the end. :psst:

Not interested. Unless Mami Kawada is gonna sing the theme song again (which has high probability to happen) :tea:

Nice! :sohappy: I havent watched any of this anime yet, but my brother has told me that its really good so Im going to give it a try.

It's somewhere along the lines with Asura Cryin', I'd say - school romance and fanservice can look like a bit of a fifth wheel now and then, but the setting itself is of the kind I like and the characters are nice. :tea:

Re:

george1234 said:
I thought it was a battle anime :confu:
it is,the fight scenes are just average,but it's not too empty.good theme,a little fan service and moe moe.
i have watched the 1st 2 seasons.and it's a nice anime. i'm looking forward to see wilhelmina carmel and marjery daw i love them
67.gif

I thought it was a battle anime

Like Murrue said, it is. But as long as fanservice sells, it will be in any battle anime/manga/ranobe. :ohoho:
I just hope Dantalian features as little fanservice as possible... I don't want it ruined like Pandora Hearts :uh..:

Back