SAO Film Orchestra Concerts 2020/21: 3rd Jul - 23rd Sep 2021

According to the Google translator, Kajiura tweeted that the one who arrange the song for this performance is the same as the one who did it for Kalafina string lives....I guess that I'm less excited now....@~@. IIRC, those aren't my cup of tea. (But it may depend on a song choice...hmm.....)

LianaIlia36

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Ugh. If only it could be livestreamed. I am still mad at the cancellation of the one in LA. I know they came back, but I did not attend as I feared the same thing would happen. Why can't they livestream it? They could ask the same price.

Nightmare

TETOTETOMETOME
According to the Google translator, Kajiura tweeted that the one who arrange the song for this performance is the same as the one who did it for Kalafina string lives....I guess that I'm less excited now....@~@. IIRC, those aren't my cup of tea. (But it may depend on a song choice...hmm.....)

I believe the difference of Kalafina Strings live and this one is how much Kajiura involvement here. In Kalafina Strings live, I think the arranger barely ask for advices here and then since if I'm not mistaken, Strings Live is part of the year of Management conflict so Kajiura might not care much. But SAO Orchestra they heavily emphasized her supervision so Kajiura knows the flow of all songs. And most importantly your enjoyment factor also depends if you like SAO OST too lol.

I know they will play "music that colors the world of SAO" aka BGMs but I'm wondering if they will include those OP/ED in this one? Cause I know Kajiura is allergic of songs she's not involved so it's better if they address it :XD:

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
So the same guy who has been helping YK with strings/scoring since 2006? (You didn't include the name or link the source.)

Nightmare

TETOTETOMETOME
Kalafina string lives were for at least 4 consequetive years not just the one they broke up.
AFAIK strings live started around 2016? That year started the management conflict from source news too right? Anyway the point is Kajiura will supervised it unlike Madoka orchestra that hasn't been recorded lol.

So the same guy who has been helping YK with strings/scoring since 2006? (You didn't include the name or link the source.)
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1375706826310705152 hereee