Salut! Enchanté!

P

palawa

Hi everyone. I am falling in love with the members and with the onions :nosebleed: so, maybe I should introduce myself.

I'm Palawa, a french student in electronics at university who made the mistake to watch gundam seed and gundam seed destiny! That's how I discovered firstly See-saw and Fictionjunction YUUKA.

Now, I am fond of Kalafina and Fictionjunction and currently, Wakana is my favorite singer, but I also love every Yuki's Uta-hime and musicians. I made another mistake :XD: : listen to Dream port, I also became a sound horizon kingdom citizen. (Kaori rules!!!)

Yuki Kajiura, Revo and Konno Hitoshi are the ones who gave birth to my dream which was playing the violin. I'm hard working on it (bought it and learning to play). I already manage to play the solos of "Kaze no machi he", "A song of storm and fire", I tryed "goddsib", but too hard for me and I'm frustrated because I can't play "the world" I need a viola or Konno's magic violin :orz:

I'm also a fan of JS Bach :sohappy:

What else should I tell more about me... I love to draw very very stupid things in classroom and I love potatoes.

I have already read some topic and find you all lovely and very open-minded.

I love this onion :dramatic:
:XD:

hai palawa !! :ohoho: Welcome to Cpm :XD: ! Woahhh....u know how to play a violin ~ :shy: that great !!! :shy:

Wow, France. Always wanted to go there. :sohappy:

Nice to meet you. :cheer:

Welcome Palawa!

Hope you enjoy being here on CPM, you'll find this place interesting. Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica. A WAKANA FAN!

We need more Wakana fans! :sohappy:

I see you are also a violinist. I, myself am a violinist and hopefully we can play as a duo someday. Wow! Bach is a good composer, have you heard of his Organ Concerto in A minor? It's a very lovely piece.

welcome pawala to cpm :sohappy:

wow a violinist... i wish i could play an instrument... but im not gifted in music... i cant even sing... :cry:

i remember a poll in the main site, with topic, Are you musically inclined? or something like that...
i pick the last choice... "i listen..." lol :XD:

anyway enjoy your stay

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

welcome to cpm palawa!! wow!! another violinist!! :sohappy:
:ayashii: i want to hear you p...play that!! :nosebleed: :shy:
enjoy your stay here!! :)

Hello!! Nice to meet you!! :sohappy:

I wish I could play something....

heyo palawa !!! Nice introduction there :ayashii:

and.... more Violinist !! :sohappy:

Welcome palawa :hi: I also fell in love with Sound Horizon through Dream Port :nosebleed: France eh...I am going there to study next year :ayashii:

france :shy:

I have been there a few times it is a good place :sohappy:

Welcome to cpm we are great

and don't forget to come to the chat

:fwa:
That's a lot of responses, thanks a lot!

Chiisai said:
Wow, France. Always wanted to go there
I'd like to go to Canada too :sohappy:

Jessica said:
I see you are also a violinist. I, myself am a violinist and hopefully we can play as a duo someday
That would be great!

Jessica said:
have you heard of his Organ Concerto in A minor?
I have more Bach music than Kajiura's but I don't have the Organ Concerto in A minor what a shame :cry: Right after writing this lines I will listen this one.

lei8iel said:
wow a violinist... i wish i could play an instrument... but im not gifted in music... i cant even sing...
Everyone can play an
instrument it is never too late you just have to be very motivated

yamamura06 said:
i want to hear you p...play that!! enjoy your stay here!! :)
Thanks a lot :shy:

Lulu said:
I wish I could play something....
Same as lei8iel, if you find a piano, try to play Kaze no machi he, this song easy and beautiful

Yuki88 said:
heyo palawa !!! Nice introduction there and.... more Violinist !!
:dramatic:

silverywhite said:
France eh...I am going there to study next year
Really? where?

moichispa said:
don't forget to come to the chat
YEAH!!!!

WAOAOAOAAOAAAA!!
Vous parlez francais????? Parlez avec moi!!^_^;
(My french is so elementary :cry: )

Ah, je ne suis pas du tout contre le fait de parler français :sparkleguy: . Par contre pour ceux qui ne parlent pas français c'est pas cool car il ne pourront pas nous comprendre :uh..: enfin, à leur place je n'aaimerait pas trop. Sinon, tu viens d'ou? :sparkleguy:

Ah french talk. Add Zuiyon into the conversation and I'll runaway from here :cry:

Re:

No please Yuki88, don't runaway :omg:

Alphard Sokaina said:
J'ai 20 ans :ohoho:
moi aussi!

silverywhite said:
J'étudierai au Bordeaux l'année prochaine
Ah dommage, c'est très loin de chez moi, j'habite en Bretagne.

Back