Restoration Efforts

Was anyone here nerdy enough to follow cpm using an RSS reader? Programs will often save a local copy, which we can use to rebuild the news posts. It will probably be easier than to restore from cached versions of the site - I'm hoping the feed contains the entire post and you guys didn't have an intro line and put the rest after the fold.

Destinii Haruya said:
On topic: Who's Badmin, and can he please be gotten rid of? He's getting on my nerves.

Love you too!

we don't do that "fold" thing, but i'm not sure if anyone here subscribes o_o (I asked before in the chat and got 0 results) though feedburner said there were at least 80-something subscribers

George said:
I and Zui restored almost all the Lyrics section, it only remain to do some short changes to complete it :)
yea I remember you were taking a nap while i was creating all those pages this afternoon! :ayashii: jk jk haaa but you did tha list of the missing songs right right...you see, that was a good idea in the end to do that list huhu

george1234 said:
and also added the missing photos in the vocalists section
YES those photos I found back (and hopefully i had them in my hard diSk, not all of them though Dx ) and obliged to send you because I can't upload anymore! I have no more account xO
but it's okay...stop complaining zui *hits himself* OTL

Zuiyon said:
George said:
I and Zui restored almost all the Lyrics section, it only remain to do some short changes to complete it :)
yea I remember you were taking a nap while i was creating all those pages this afternoon! :ayashii: jk jk haaa but you did tha list of the missing songs right right...you see, that was a good idea in the end to do that list huhu

*cough* If I hadnt make the very folder with the coded lyrics you would have to code everything again, so be thankful that this wasnt the case :knife: and I DID upload some of the lyrics and I havent finished yet editing them (remains to turn kajiuran into kajiurago) :ayashii:

yes the folder you already had as the photos I already had, right :knife:

yay quick post's back :dote:

yea yea i had to find the right photo so everyone is happy and crop + resize it ! :sparkleguy:

Back