REPOST : [gillsa] Secret Past of Kaori, Wakana, and Keiko!

A

akai tsukikage

On Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm

From http://29.85.229.132/search?q=cache:Oi7 ... p%3D33186+[gillsa]+Secret+Past+of+Kaori,+Wakana,+and+Keiko!+site:forum.canta-per-me.net&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=firefox-a
Kerahna said:
This is something that gillsa posted on f-j.cn that she is too busy to translate :XD: so since i'm procrastinating... here i go... without asking permission... because i'm stupid XD
I suck at chinese, especially reading traditional chinese, so you guys just can get the...main ideas >_>

This is a report of gillsa's report
I talk about what she found >_> It all began with a search for more information about WAKANA... and these are the results

zq90n7.jpg
:nophoto:

- Wakana has attended at least 23 events from 2005-2007
- During the search, there often appeared the names of
Kaori Oda (FJ Kaori, Sound Horizon),

Keiko Kubota (FJ, Kalafina), and
Yuuki Yoshida (Sound Horizon)
---- the five of them were all produced by Space Craft Group (but Ayaka's gone now)
- They all emerged at around the same time, and were often promoted together

Timeline
2002 - "Springs" forms as a new group (Ayaka Ito, Aya Hirano, Yuuki Yoshida)

2007-end - Kalafina forms (Keiko, Wakana)

They all began attending Space Craft Events in 2005
1. HERSTORIES スペースクラフト・ライヴドラマ~
2. Happy スペクラフライデー Female Voice Party

HERSTORIES Space Craft Live Drama
Apparently a stage musical, with acting and singing.
Actors:井上訓子、尾上綾、岡明子、山口美沙、西秋愛菜、浦彩恵子、近藤好美、吉田有希 (Yuuki Yoshida)
Vocal:伊藤彩華 (Ayaka Ito)、Wakana
This show ran from July 29, 2005, for eight dates. The performers sometimes changed around a bit, but Yuuki, Ayaka, and Wakana appeared at all the shows. Wakana and Ayaka would sing during the set changes.

Female Voice Party
This ran from August 5 2008, and played for 9 shows (Vol. 1-9), with approximately one volume released each month. The Main Act of Vol. 1-7 were Kaori, Wakana, Ayaka, and Keiko. (there was also an unrelated "Front Act", that performed before the Main Act)

Reports on these shows are rare, but they seem to be some kind of small LIVE event, and is mentioned in the Anican R Music vol.6 Kalafina interview. It was revealed that the event contained solo parts for each vocalist, as well as 4-person harmonies, and also duets. It was the first time that Keiko and Wakana worked together. [I couldn't translate the next part but somehow by gillsa's awesome calculation skills, a hypothetical duet arrangement]:
Keiko x Ayaka | Wakana x Kaori
The interview also said that in Kalafina, Wakana is the highest voice and Keiko is the lowest, so more of gillsa's calculations: [1st Soprano Wakana、2nd Soprano Ayaka、Mezzo-soprano Kaori、Alto Keiko] Then gillsa mentions that in the April 2009 KERA interview, they said that when Kalafina was just formed, their choruses together was complete fail and had to practice for a year before reaching their current abilities.

2uh48x.jpg
2rcs60.jpg

now..
2007 - Bon-Bon Blanco Monthly Live: 女祭
For six months, Kaori, Wakana, and Yuuki attended as guests at this monthly live, performing songs such as Brilliant World, dream scape, Calling, Hikari no Yukue, Kimi ga Ita Monogatari, Alarm, etc.

In the second live (August 6, 2007 <--- OMG yuki's birthday), Kaori and Wakana along with ANNA (member of bon-bon blanco) performed three songs together: 『It's too late』、『saturday in the park』、『sekai no hajimari you ni』

And then in another live on December 15, Keiko and Wakana performed in the BON-BON BLANCO LIVE IN ODAIBA Front Act, together. This is apparently the first time the two of them performed live as a duet, around the same time as Kalafina's formation :D

(end crappy semi-translate)
sorry gillsa :bow:
Yukia Rei said:
maha_gnosis said:
"when Kalafina was just formed, their choruses together was complete fail and had to practice for a year before reaching their current abilities" :dote:

their effort works.

Thanks Kerahna and Gillsa!
zurra said:
:dote: :dote: thanks for this, Kerahna and Gillsa! very interesting information!

the female voice party sounds reeeeally interesting, i wish we could hear some of that! but most of all, the bon-bon blanco monthly live... kaori x wakana x yuuki???? *faints*

i'm not at all surprised that they had to practice for so long to be able to get the Kalafina choruses right. it's still amazing that they can pull it off at all, really. all the hard work paid off beautifully! :hearts:
yuzuki said:
wow more info~ :dote: thank you kerahna and gillsa!! :sohappy:
bon-bon blanco hmm :ayashii:
Xamdou said:
I want more pictures :knife:

Thanks for posting :sohappy:
gillsa said:
WOH
Thanks, Kera chan :XD:
I actually did translate the first half, but after I looked at it, I was like..."no one would understand my poor English"...

so I gave up translating and forgot to inform you, sorry sorry sorry :desksweat:

the sources I got these info from are blogs and sites that posted reports on the lives they went to (like Tou's).
and most pics were from Kaori's & Yuuki's blogs.
P.S. I had digged up all Wakana's pic I can possibily find.

once again thankyou Kera chan for translating it!! :dote:
Nick Hunter said:
A great stock of info. Thanks, Gillsa and Kerahna!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh....very long translation..., then this is the secret of Kaori, Keiko, and Wakana... :XD: . Thanks Gillsa and Kerahna, and Zuiyon for reposting... :dote:

wow speechless-------------------------------------------------------

they really-really work hard

I thought Wakana, Keiko dan Kaori are suddenly become famous

:shy: oh my God..
thanks for reposting!
speechless now-----
all i can say after I saw the photo is:

KEIKO please don't CUT your hair! your long hair made you look so fabulous and extremely beautiful~did anyone see that on the photo, Keiko's hair is short and her face look so different? She is MUCH better in long hair!
Now I know why Keiko grows her hair that long.. :XD:

Short hair Wakana was cool looking... she was kinda tanned back then :XD:

Re: ROPOST : [gillsa] Secret Past of Kaori, Wakana, and Keik

Yuki88 said:
Short hair Wakana was cool looking... she was kinda tanned back then :XD:

yes.Short haired Wakana is better..I saw her short hair in Sajin no Kanata e video and she looked so beautiful..
but..
for Keiko, long hair is the best~~~ :XD: :XD:

1zq90n7.jpg
2vx39lf.jpg

The right pic: Could the short girl beside Kaori be keiko..? :plot: :sohappy: So far I only recognize Yuuki, Kaori and Wakana in this one...

The Left pic: I can only recognize Wakana and Yuuki now... :uh..: Which one is who!? :omg:

Wakana looked like a kid in long hair... and looked matured in short one... but I like both long and short... *blush* :shy:

There were only Wakana, Kaori and Yuuki (of Sound Horizon) on those pictures...

The rest are girls from Bon Bon Blanco

Re:

Yuki88 said:
There were only Wakana, Kaori and Yuuki (of Sound Horizon) on those pictures...

The rest are girls from Bon Bon Blanco
Ohh... That so..? :confu: then where's kaori on the second picture!? :omg: Maybe that one is her... but I have my doubts... kinda look different... :uh..:

1zq90n7.jpg

on the top: Wakana - dunno - dunno - Kaori
on the bottom: dunno - Yuuki

2vx39lf.jpg

on the top: dunno - Yuuki
on the middle: dunno - Wakana
on the bottom: dunno - Kaori

[I couldn't translate the next part but somehow by gillsa's awesome calculation skills, a hypothetical duet arrangement]:
Keiko x Ayaka | Wakana x Kaori
Don't know if it's too late. Here is the detail of gillsa's calculation:

In Kalafina's interview on アニカンR MUSIC Vol.6, Wakana said during the event, she didn't get a chance to play a duet with Keiko. While Keiko said it was her first time to cooperated with somenoe. According to the information posted above, this person could be Ayaka. So there could be duet arrangement like Keiko x Ayaka | Wakana x Kaori.

(The post on f-j.cn is missing, but i can find it in gillsa's blog. It's easy for me to understand traditional chinese, but hard to translate. :desksweat:)

Back