REPOST: Anime Boston Kalafina/Yuki Pictures

Ahh, looks like everyone had tons of fun at last year's Anime Boston. Lack of cons up here in Canada… :uh..: It'd be great if they came again to North America. I want to meet them!! :nosebleed:

have you guys sen the Red Moon Boston footage??? the scrapook appears....after the autograph session. :shy:

KEIKO is like "OMG, SO CUTE!!" :dote:

ZERO said:
have you guys sen the Red Moon Boston footage??? the scrapook appears....after the autograph session. :shy:

my siggy can show that :psst:

Re:

Zuiyon said:
ZERO said:

my siggy can show that :psst:
:XD: your siggy Zui...also why i don't live anywhere close to US or Japan dammit... :cry:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
:XD: your siggy Zui...also why i don't live anywhere close to US or Japan dammit... :cry:

Dont worry Lunaria, if Yuki or Kalafina ever come to Europe to do a tour it is more possible that one of their stations will be Italy (also because Yuki has said she loves italian songs numerous times :XD: ) than Greece ( :cry: ). So you dont have to wory that much :)

can somebody tell me what does this mean ???
5430181_26a93245ecc2726f15bbf2816e264907.jpg

Are they saying that I'm american ?? :glower:

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
Lunaria77 said:

Dont worry Lunaria, if Yuki or Kalafina ever come to Europe to do a tour it is more possible that one of their stations will be Italy (also because Yuki has said she loves italian songs numerous times :XD: ) than Greece ( :cry: ). So you dont have to wory that much :)

True.If she EVER comes to Europe :stars:

Zuiyon said:

:ohoho:

Siiiiiiiiigh. I. am. so. JEALOUS!!!! :wai: Especially for being able to watch the concert. *sob*

Even so, I'm glad you all had a wonderful time and were able to take pictures autographs, etc. Thanks for sharing them. =) It's like having lived vicariously through you, hehe.

hmm i think they know that but they had to put it was from America because it was the theme of the movie! xD

Whew, why i can't see pictures from theo? i'm really curious, someone tell me how to open it please?

Re:

akai tsukikage said:

In case you hadn't gotten your answer, I can make out a few words, in order: "Back in waiting room", "America", "fan", "present", "like", "members" (can possibly be assembled into "Back in the waiting room, the members delight in the present/s from American fans"). Feel free to make corrections/improvements if needed, peoples. :XD:

P.S.: Wasn't me who dug up this old thread, but might as well. :psst:
Yasogami said:
So..ever wondered who's holding the scrapbook now?
As with this and other gifts, I wonder too sometimes...... perhaps displayed in Kalafina Museum? Hmm... :ayashii:

Back