RE:BEL ROBOTICA Theme Song/Insert Song by Kajiura ; Music by Takumi Ozawa and Shiho Terada (2027 anime, Trailer out)

Sounds like Kajiura to me. Kinda reminds of Saeko songs and she has alot of songs with Nanana or Lalala in them. Maybe its a demo song too.
You're right.

It's the way the base is written/performed that makes me think more of Kajiura. That rapid continuous playing of 8th notes and changing the pitch only with the chord movements, with almost no variation, is very much Junior's style of playing, at least for FBM songs.
 
We'll see.
From listening, I'm kind of with @Azokad ATM - the first one being YK but the 2nd version maybe an arrange by one of the other two...
but if they say it's all YK... I'm excited to hear how it all turns out.
 
You're right.

It's the way the base is written/performed that makes me think more of Kajiura. That rapid continuous playing of 8th notes and changing the pitch only with the chord movements, with almost no variation, is very much Junior's style of playing, at least for FBM songs.
It screams Silly-Go-Round bass lines style.
Still, more Kajiura content for me, I am happy. Hehehe.
It seems that Kajiura was hired not only just to make a theme song for their anime, but to bring the Kajiura-world to their anime. But I have a feeling the songs here will be different and will be special.
 
It seems that Kajiura was hired not only just to make a theme song for their anime, but to bring the Kajiura-world to their anime.
Kajiura's warudo intro effects pack: solo or chorus of heavenly spirit voices, all echo-ey and distant... with heavy atmospheric synths, and sometimes chimes.
And the intro part is like a toned down chorus of Parade 😊😊😊
The first four notes oņ the vocal line. Actually, for some reason, the fast vibrato of the lady reminded me of an earlier Wakana a bit.
 
Kajiura posted this in the FJ Instagram.
>Robotica ED Vox Rec
AND you can hear the recorded drums. It's an upbeat song.


Screenshot_20261004-173355~2.jpg
 
Does anyone have an URL to that robotica video? 'cause, unless it was removed already, I don't think I can see it in the default wall (at least not without logging in).
 
Back
Top