Rank titles :D

i think he's already pretty caught up in the drawing for the birthday site. XD
After he finishes.

Re:

Kerahna said:
AWESOME XD I'm sure we can squeeze those in somewhere, need something to replace my current stupid rank >_<

Maybe you should replace "YES! I live on her roof" with "She lives on my roof, but is late with the rent"

"Pandora Heart"

"dreamcatcher"

"I will reach Yuki nirvana"

"fucking annoying"

"Box of Yuki Shaped Chocolates"

"Promised Poster"

"Fake Yuki"

"Everlasting Singer" (have I said this one at some point?)

"Sprinter"

...meh

Re:

Halofarm said:
"El Cazador de la CPM"

Don't kill my language please :uh..:

You can't use articles like el,la,lo los las with not common names.

If you use this you have less level that a 6 years old student here :uh..: is one of the more basics errors on Spanish language you can't use it.

and also CPM suits me more as a masc. word

How about just; "El cazador de CPM" well I can have a different meaning like this really :uh..: Spanish is a language with a lot of doble senses

Re: Re:

moichispa said:
Halofarm said:
"El Cazador de la CPM"

Don't kill my language please :uh..:

You can't use articles like el,la,lo los las with not common names.

If you use this you have less level that a 6 years old student here :uh..: is one of the more basics errors on Spanish language you can't use it.

and also CPM suits me more as a masc. word

How about just; "El cazador de CPM" well I can have a different meaning like this really :uh..: Spanish is a language with a lot of doble senses

That's right. It's just like saying, "I want a apple"... the particle "a" does not belong there. It's more like, "I want an apple"...But It's fine, many spanish speakers make the same mistake. Myself, who is spanish do the same thing,but we can always learn from our mistakes ...

Spanish is difficult! I admit it! :ohoho:

Here's the trick, I don't know Spanish, I was making an amusing play on an anime name.

Jokes don't require good grammar.

Back