Random YK covers

Kaz

I like Yuki
So I found a Japanese cover project that has covered a lot of songs, including several YK works, radwimps, etc. The YK works so far are Akatsuki No Kuruma by FJYuuka, Anna ni Issho datta no ni by See-Saw, and Magia by Kalafina https://youtu.be/fGrnFVC-5cI

adamstan

I like Yuki
Yes. There's lots of those so called "male versions" of different JP songs on YT, (I remember some AKB48 for example), and almost all of them are just pitch-shifted original recordings.

Hayden K.

I like Yuki
I’d certainly gladly make more true male versions, but I don’t have more equipment than a webcam to record harmonies and put them together . . .
:rain::spotlight::faint:

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
You could get a cheap condenser microphone and an audio interface with 1 channel to start out. Shouldn't be more than 100 bucks.

Hayden K.

I like Yuki
You could get a cheap condenser microphone and an audio interface with 1 channel to start out. Shouldn't be more than 100 bucks.
Well it seems I won’t be doing anything very soon . . .
Stress epilepsy doesn’t let me drive, all of my true talents are in fine and performing arts instead of anything stereotypically “marketable” or “useful”, and I don’t know enough Japanese to advertise tutoring or teaching . . . I’m stuck in shit part-time retail getting paid under $200 biweekly and am just so confused 😔