Delete posts or keep?

• Delete

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Kerahna

Administrator
Sorry ive been out traveling a lot this breask and havent kept up with things but i try to check in qnd respond to reports of problematic youth. Would you like their posts deleted as well, or should they be kept for context sake? I know thre has been some discussion going on between humans and flies and it might look funny to see someone talk to thin air but it might be offensive to keep the content. Any opinions?

Dunno. On the one hand, I want them all deleted, so there won't be any sign of their presence. On the other hand, your point about the context is reasonable. Well, I'll vote for delete them. Some of the posts will be still kept in the quotations which may help with the context.

I'd also prefer posts being kept intact - as long as they are currently void of truths and waifus (promoting Sweden is OK, I think). :XD: The way of talking the user in question upholds is her business; it's technically not offensive to anyone, and if she's really standing on sarcastic grounds... I hate to say, but such exaggerated mockery is only succesful at mocking herself. :spotlight:
Trolling gets boring soon, especially when people have gotten used to your antics. If Ponti were SO angry with us, it'd be much easier to leave. Maybe she's currently having an inner struggle where demands to behave stir her pride and irony, but deep inside she wants to stay? :ayashii:

Whyever would you assume that it is mockery?〜

I immencely hope I'm wrong. :V:
Then again, I googletranslated your current nickname and I kinda wish I didn't. :desksweat: next time stick to family-friendly ones, there might be Japanese speakers dropping by.

Or, if you ever feel like it, do things the usual way people do them when they want to unban themsleves. It's fun to chat with you in different guises, but it may get old someday... and even sooner for the mods who have to delete them one by one. :ayashii:

I still wonder why certain users are so willing to step into same shit again and again... :leaf:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Then again, I googletranslated your current nickname and I kinda wish I didn't. :desksweat: next time stick to family-friendly ones, there might be Japanese speakers dropping by.

Anyone determined enough could find my real name and address but for some of these message boards I've just used the names of railway stations in Tokyo as nicknames, they seem to be family-friendly (-:.

I hope that this board does get its share of Japanese speakers, I could certainly benefit from their understanding of the language and people and would want them to feel welcome here.

Back