project drawings

Re:

murrue02 said:
^Thanks.I just do for pleasure.Hope we could hang out out more. :XD:

Same here! :ohoho: I draw more realistic stuff though. I've always wanted to try anime style :shy:

Those are very nice.And Lunamaria! :) Do you have any more Gundam Seed & Destiny drawings?

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Those are very nice.And Lunamaria! :) Do you have any more Gundam Seed & Destiny drawings?
Are you a fan of Gundam Seed/Destiny too?I myself am a huge fan.I'll scan some Seed drawings and post it here. :]

Ahh.People should stop hating Lunamaria. :uh..:

I am a huuuge fan and don't care at all what people say about Destiny :ohoho:

Yes post them they will be nice to see :)
I don't hate Lunamaria...but i prefered the psycho Stellar :sohappy: don't ask me why,i always fail to properly respond that. I don't hate anyone..i just remember Kira getting on my nerves some times :confu:

Now I've got another comrade.I didn't know you were a fan.I'll update you if I am able to scan my Seed drawings.I don't hate someone (Seed/Destiny) in particular, though I have characters which I dislike.Well it serves as their role, like how Kira got on my nerves too that I don't know how he'd fit there, Cagalli and Athrun annoyed me in the beginning of Destiny but they had a nice character growth. :XD:

Oh,good job :sparkleguy: He looks really good.Waiting for more Destiny characters :ayashii:

I forgot to mention that yeah Kagalli yelled way too much at the beggining of Destiny. :uh..:

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Oh,good job :sparkleguy: He looks really good.Waiting for more Destiny characters :ayashii:

I forgot to mention that yeah Kagalli yelled way too much at the beggining of Destiny. :uh..:
Gotta agree on that.Just check out the upcoming Seeds. I remember I drew Cagalli before but I'm afraid I already threw her somewhere, Lacus is still a sketch. :]

ninetales said:
Nice job! :goodjob:
I'll be uploading Sakura soon, that's the drawing I want you to work with in the future. XD

Yes, Saber's not done yet. I might upload the coloured version soon. Thanks anyway.

Back