Pray for the Philippines!

arqnohikari

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
As you all know, the Philippines was hit with a super typhoon :omg:

Let's us all pray for their recovery. As well as the safety of our residing members and their families.

My mind is with you, dear friends! :bow:
I hope you are all safe and healthy! And hope I will see you here again soon!

Keep it up!

My prayers are with everyone in the Philippines. :bow:

Pull through and stay safe!

i'm praying for the phillipines and the rest of the countries who will get hit as well. i hope everyone stays safe and recovers quickly! :bow:

I read about this the other day...apparently the typhoon was *literally* off the scale. Scary. :swt:

I'm not sure how many members here live in the areas affected, but I hope you're all doing okay. Stay safe guys!

Everyone affected by the typhoon please stay safe and recover soon :bow:
I'm praying for your safety!

Prayers and thoughts are with you! I hope the members here are okay, as well was other countries as well.

In behalf of my countrymen, I really thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. :touched:

My area was not directly affected by the storm, but throughout the night the winds are strong nevertheless. On the other hand, some of the areas that were hit directly by the storm have still not fully recovered from an earthquake that struck a month ago...

But don't worry guys. No matter the damage and the challenges that lie ahead, we can always manage to face tomorrow with a smile.

Let us continue to pray that those affected can quickly recover and go back to their normal lives, as well as for people around the world to give them the strength to face such challenges...

^ I saw the photos, and the disctruction seems to be parallel to the one from the Tsunami at Japan 2 years ago, with the difference that the people and the governement in this case are poor. Hoping for the Philippines fast recovery!!

I am from Philippines and the area within Visayas is greatly devastated. We are overwhelmed by the help the world extended and for your prayers as well. I hope our countrymen will get through this doomsday scenario.

Thats really disastrous. I pray for the families and hope they'll recover soon... :(

A bit late but Thank you everyone for your concern for my country.

And for those that were worried because of my sudden absence. I'm sorry for making you guys worry. I was out for awhile because my work got really busy since the typhoon struck. And will continue to be for I dont know how long. Thankfully, my area wasn't hit hard so me and my family are fine. Thank you for your prayers.

Please rest assured that we(Filipinos) are working hard to stand up again from this incident.

Please continue to pray for the victims.

I miss you guys.

Tabichan!!! *bearhugs*

Really happy to hear from you... We were quite worried!

Tabichan!! :touched: :sohappy: :sohappy:

So glad you're okay!

/me hugs and squeezes

Back