Post count above you

Have any of you ever wondered when the Kala girls are gonna get married? (not to each other, I mean like, to husbands and stuff...)

Well yeah, I did wonder, but well, I'm happy with whoever they pick so long as the guy is a good man, treats them well, and makes them happy.

@Cerise&cassie me too...I wonder if they even have boyfriends right now, bc if they do, they're doing a great job of keeping it a secret

:psst: ^ We'll probably find out through a shocking announcement or something like that... ... then all the shipping regarding the girl will go down the drain... ... :rain:

@cassie :vortex:

I'm reminded though of that one interview where they asked if the girls had any marriage proposals or something and they were like "it's a secret! :idol:" :punched: :punched:

aki said:
I'm reminded though of that one interview where they asked if the girls had any marriage proposals or something and they were like "it's a secret! :idol:" :punched: :punched:
:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:
you all want to know about them too much :XD:
Let it be a secret :dote: and in one day you will know the secret... maybe... i think... possible... :psst:

Although if they do have boyfriends or get married in the future, I would want them to tour with them as well, since I never want Kala to stop making music.

1402 (well, Megy, wouldn't you want your husband to go on tour with you? although I am not sure what Kajiura would think about that heh)

10 819

Kajiura-sensei is married to music already :ohoho:

If any of the Kala/FJ girls got married, do you think they'd announce it though? Or tell fans? Or would they keep it a secret to the bitter end?? :comeback:

Back