Please help! ---> Questionary

Done! Very kind of you to help your friend @george1234 c:
I suddenly feel like dropping out of university and going to Ukraine to becoming a ghost buster! :sparkleguy:

Hahaha :XD: Im personally not interest in ghosts magic etc (however i would certainly want to visit the castles) but that doesnt change that i want to help her :)

Last edited:
Did it! Really quite interesting :ayashii: I've never seen any promotions for Ukraine tourism in Sydney/Australian TV or really heard anything about Ukraine except on the news. I'm guessing the supernatural is a big thing there? :confu:
(Here it's beaches and all the suppsed different poisonous animals that try to kill you in your backyard hahaha)

^ I had never heard anything about that either, until I saw that survey. thanks for doing it. She now needs 17 more people to do it

Interesting survey! I managed to answer it as well. Hope it helps. I am interested to go to Ukraine someday and visit its famous places (hopefully with Visa free access for less hassle, lol)

I sticky this for a few days

My friend needs 13 more people to complete this and in a few days. Thanks to everyone so far ^_^

Done. I don't know much about the area and have not had chance to visit, but I hope my answers were helpful in some way!

Back