Pics Discussion Topic

A contender for one of my all-time favourite pictures of them:

8288659757_558cef73df_z.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :love: :love: :love:
(Guess who got excited when she first thought that was Wacchan's hand on Keiko's shoulder? :desksweat: :plot: )

I actually quite like it when Wakachan wears those curly side-bangs (is that what they're called? Those swirly tendrils of hair to the side of the face without a fringe?) e.g. in Red Moon, Lisani 2010 and below:
8289750058_1eb28424f8_z.jpg

(Another one of my favs~) :hearts: :love:

:nophoto:

0268_20ec.jpe

Side bangs FTW!! :sohappy:

Loose curls/waves make her look very classy~ :shy: But I don't like the tight ringlets look as much. It looks cute, but her face is a tad too round for it :XD:
e.g.
7587_941c.jpe

Kawaii~ But it makes your face look even rounder, wakachan :XD:
I also like it when she wears her hair to one side (especially with one-sleeved dresses/off-shoulders dresses/strapless dresses) or in a way that shows of those lovely shoulders and collarbones :hearts:

Messy hair-look Wacchan ain't that bad either...especially combined with DAT ZETTAI RYOUIKI :hearts: :love:
tumblr_lx2tggT4e21ql8tnyo1_500.jpg

And I'm posting this one because I just love her smile in it :TdT:
:nophoto:
(middle-parted hair pulled back on both sides, sometimes with plaits is also nice, see :dote: )

And finally...
6905_45f4_500.jpe

I love this Keiko harem photo :ohoho: Though Wakachan looks distinctly less comfortable than Hikaru there :plot:

OHMYGOD THEY'RE ALL SOOOO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT FIRST PICTURE, CERISE!

And messy-haired Wakana.. :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

All Kalafina girls looked damn hot in that black&white with messy-hair photo session... :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Re:

Cerise said:
A contender for one of my all-time favourite pictures of them:

8288659757_558cef73df_z.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :love: :love: :love:
(Guess who got excited when she first thought that was Wacchan's hand on Keiko's shoulder? :desksweat: :plot: )

I would imagine something like this:

Photographer-san: Okay, Kalafina girls, I will take a beeyooteefullll picture for you all to display on the next anime convention! :sparkleguy:

Kalafina: Hai! Arigato, photographer-san!

*K-fina get into position*

Photographer-san: (who's actually a hugeeee W x K fan) Wakana, could you get a little closer to the middle, please? You're out of the camera range. No...just a little closer....erm, a little closer more...yes, a little bit more... *thinks to himself* OH YESS! :plot: My 2 goddesses are now together...ah, so beautiful :nosebleed: I will hang it on my bedroom wall to admire every night! :ohoho: *completely ignores Hikaru*

Hikaru: *feeling extremely left out* Erm, photographer-san? :uh..: ... * thinks to herself: well, I'll just put my hand on Keiko, then... :spotlight:*

Photographer-san: SAY CHEESE!

Gets whacked to outer space by photographer-san who's nothing of the sort :imdead:

But doesn't anyone feel they are really too close together? :plot:

yes, that messy-hair session was really hot... :nosebleed:

Love Wakana's solo picture. :shy:

^ yup, they're shoulder-rubbingly close :plot: I can't see where Keiko's left hand is, but it looks like it would be holding Wakachan's waist /gets kicked to outer-space with cassie :imdead: :ohoho:

^if you want some WaaxKei huggin. You should watch Kalafina's Boston documentary. The best part is right after their concert :sparkleguy:

Speaking of huggin, I recall watching another documentary(which I cannot find) where Wakana actually hugs Yuki. Does anyone know of such a thing? :confu:

Thanks everyone for the pics again!
Wow, that Kalafina pic is really marvelous :nosebleed:

Overcute photo of Keiko :nosebleed:
tumblr_m9gnt5xalv1rdezheo1_1280.jpg

Re:

george1234 said:
LOL It looks as if Keiko is transfering 200Volt electricity to Korenaga when touching him :XD:
Really? I even don't thought about electricity, but it looks indeed how you say. :XD:

^ haha yeah :XD:
The Hikaru: Why am I yet again alone?? :cry:
Keiko: Mai Hikaru, havent you learned already? :sparkleguy: *grabs Hiichan whilst still harvesting Wakana* :XD:

Back