Pics Discussion Topic

^full body pics looks gorgeous! especially the close-up ones :nosebleed::love:
10440940_1018977974798693_8664403930289297106_n.jpg

11046824_1018977994798691_5187463565170733373_n.jpg

So, finally got the chance to look at the Bessatsu. Seems to be quite a few pictures, which is good since I can't read Japanese. Interesting to see interviews with founders of Japan Expo and Anime Expo.

Those pictures, though. All the colour photos in this book especially are absolutely gorgeous, likely some of the best available in print. I have most of the pamphlets, photobooks and pretty much every postcard set available and this is on another level. Those Natural Style photos are just wonderful, especially the close up shots, plus sleeping Hikaru is the cutest :plz:. Having a chronological listing of their significant live outfits from the start up until now is really cool, too, that was a neat feature. I'm sure there's a ton of photoshop work done here as it's a proper magazine publication of sorts, but the girls all look amazing in practically every photo in the book.

I just wish I could read, the interviews and messages seem interesting, plus the Kalafina 4koma look amusing :ohoho:.

^ Brown hair??.. hmm.. I think she had those since the release of Consolation album. And it totally fits on her..<3

Colour of the stage lights perhaps? Some people with dark brown hair appear to have black hair in certain lighting*. It's possible she dyed it though.

*Extreme example: black cats are in fact extremely dark brown. You can just about see it in strong sunlight, and I'd guess the same applies to people?

Earlier Hikaru also was brown - she looks really nice with brown hair...:dote:

This is the postcard with Hikaru-chan!! Anyway I have received from my friend a package with the postacards sets and poster set so in the next day, I'll put the scans ;) ;)

I checked a few pics and in almost of all them she had brown or dark brown hair.
I think Hikaru is the only one with natural black hair.

I asked some Japanese people about this and they said that except for older people and people with some non-Japanese ancestry, all Japanese have naturally really black hair.

It made me wonder how much is spent on colouring hair in Japan.

^ most asians have natural black hair, and some (Mostly Indians, Punjabis, Pakistanis) have dark brown hair which is only noticeable under lighting. Wakana, Keiko and Hikaru have natural black hair (you can notice the roots of Keikos and Wakanas hair are black)

Not only Japanese spend their money on their hair, ALOT of asians do. I myself am a victim of this trend, had my hair dyed brown before and recently red. Am planning on streaking it purple soon :p

@Smoshes MTE.
And that, too. Tbh, I would love to have a bit of a brown hair color, but I'm afraid of getting my hair strands ruined. I like how natural it flows, and I'd like to keep it that way ^0^

Back