Pandora Hearts Official Guide 2 (Talk:Jun Mochizuki&Kajiura)

^ yeah, the storyline can be quite confusing. But I still love it enough to continue reading the manga when it comes out every single month

@george: I don't know how popular Pandora Hearts is, but the calendar thing has been going on for a few years already actually.

Despite having the calendars, two guidebooks (Mine of Mine & Evidence), official animation guide, artbook, and two novels (Caucus Race 1 & 2), we still don't get a season 2.

So I guess it's not popular enough? I would love a season 2 though.

Anyone who wants to translate the talk? The onion's waiting...

:knife:

Do not just right-click and save the pictures though, use the download function to get the high quality scans

^ I asked yuki.n to do it but she seems to be busy these days so you will need to wait alot of time. In the menatime you can ask someone else too.

Anyone familiar with Pandora Hearts? The onion belows show some scans from a special volume of the manga that may contain some relevant information on Yuki Kajiura and may be added on the Interviews section (although it is more of a conversation between the creator of the manga and Yuki)

The onion now knows what these two great people are talking about:

:ohoho:

If only we can understand what they were saying though...

Translate please? :plz:

Hm, I havent watched PH but I was thinking about it :ayashii:

I think Ill do, will try in closer future :XD:

Pandora Hearts is another of my eternal loves (along with Kajiura's music) so... GIVE ME THE SECOND SEASON NOW!!! :wai: With a Kajiura OST and FJ opening, please
And yes, the plot is actually very confusing, but by this time all the things seem to clarify accompanied by a lot of pain

Well, to the point. I know a person who is planning to translate it, but I don't want to pressure her (since she translates all the chapters, extras and a lot of stuff) But I can ask her to post her translation here when she does it.

Darn... You're lucky to have that volume that you can read easily...

All I can do with my copy is stare at all the Japanese characters trying to figure out what they are talking about :TdT:

And I just finished reading the latest manga chapter, and I say, when will it end? I need anime season 2 now! There's enough material now to cover at least
the seals of Glen Baskerville arc
:wai:

george... where was your last post in this thread? why did it vanish?

If they do DO a season 2, they'd have to gloss over the last two episodes of season 1, given how they more or less spoiled something big that hadn't been revealed yet in the manga.

^ I don't think its not that big though, although some small details were sure given out to make sure that the anime gets a "decent" ending at least with respect to the ongoing manga...

I'm glad that they didn't entirely do a "chameleon" ending that a number of anime series fall back on when the manga it's based on is still running.

Although they'd still have to pick up after what happened at the Barma mansion in the anime for the story to be coherent.

I hope they do the whole thing over because the drawings for some scenes s*cked really badly I am not talking about the art style; I'm saying thay the drawinfs were done sloppily.

Re: Pandora Hearts Official Guide 2 (Talk:Jun Mochizuki&Kaji

*bump*

Is anyone interested in translating this? The link below shows scans of Pandora Hearts vol. 18.5 that feature a conversation between Yuki Kajiura and the author Jun Mochizuki...

:ohoho:

I revive this thread since the translation is now found here thanks to sora
BEWARE OF MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS

http://silvermoon302.tumblr.com/post/53061019880/interview-between-jun-mochizuki-and-yuki-kajiura

and its hilarious

^Yuki Kajiura: When I found out the truth about Jack, I thought: “#%&○▼?!” and I went around my sitting room three times because of the emotion. When I composed the music for the anime, I hadn’t the slightest idea about the true intentions of this character. That’s why I was flabbergasted! I phoned my little sister and we talked about the manga for an hour.

:ohoho: I knew there was something off about that guy, he looked too much like Fay (Tsubasa )

Also :dote: at Jun Mochizuki's LOVE fan confession to Yuki and her cute reaction! :love:

Another nice quote
Yuki Kajiura: It’s true, I don’t need to write new ones! Well, I’m saying this but if I get the occasion to do this again, it’s with great pleasure that I would compose other musics for this serie! If you choose someone else, I’ll be a bit angry with you! (laughs)

Jun Mochizuki: Understood! (laughs) It’s been a real pleasure to be able to speak with you today. In my honest opinion, your music does more than just fit my story perfectly. I feel that you’ve extracted all of the essence of my manga and that you’ve managed to transpose it on a sheet… to the extent that I often happen to listen to the original soundtrack to correct the trajectory of my story when it tends to go in all directions! I’m home, I play the CD and then I think “ Ah no, Oz would have rather done that this way…” and I correct my story-board. (laughs) Honestly, my story owes you a lot, it wouldn’t have been what it is now without your music.

After this im going to read all the PH manga for sure! :XD:

Last edited:
I hope they do a season 2. If they do, I wonder how yuki's new music will differ from the first season considering the fact that she knows the whole story.

Last edited:
Back