Panda covers YO (latest: to the beginning)

PANDA-SAMA :bow: :bow:

OMG THAT'S SO GOOD °A° you sing so well orz orz i'll need two other whole lives to reach your level :XD:

i love how your voice has that deeeep tone to it :D your voice reminds me of another singer on youtube. ^^

anyway, really good job. i'm glad i subscribed to you so i can listen to your future covers!

I love your voice Panda, it's so beautiful :dote:
I just listened to your Mind as Judgement so far, but I like it very much *o*

Panda...lol...He's one of male singers that I like..lol. I'm loading your song...will be back to comment when finish..^ ^.

Edit : Wow...Panda sama.. Your low voice sounds so cool... I haven't listened to a girl covering TM's songs before.... :sohappy:.

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Panda...lol...He's one of male singers that I like..lol. I'm loading your song...will be back to comment when finish..^ ^.

Edit : Wow...Panda sama.. Your low voice sounds so cool... I haven't listened to a girl covering TM's songs before.... :sohappy:.
lol! Thanks a lot~

Now that you're mentioning it, I hadn't listened to a girl covering TMR's songs before either! :ghost:

Now that you're mentioning it, I hadn't listened to a girl covering TMR's songs before either!
So...Panda may be the first girl (in the world) who cover TMR's song..??? :ohoho: .

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Now that you're mentioning it, I hadn't listened to a girl covering TMR's songs before either!
So...Panda may be the first girl (in the world) who cover TMR's song..??? :ohoho: .
That would be so weird. o_o

Woah, "Joker" really is one powerful song~ I like it!
This song suits your voice really well - your vocals were missing a bit of power but apart from that: Wow, great job~ *_*
:cheer:

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
too many fans...

:plot: and i'm one of them.. :plot:

;) keep up the very great job!

:goodjob:

:uh..: no she knows about it this time...
:XD:

But yeah i better stop acting like a stupid fangirl :rain:

Panda's voice is so heavenly in this dub! Especially the high notes!!!! :sohappy:

oh my god...panda good job !!! :nosebleed: your voice so nice !!!! a voice come from an angel.... :waii: :XD:

Back