Panda covers YO (latest: to the beginning)

Re: Panda covers YO

I saved my cover link & tracklist & personal short comment on the forum without backed them up on other blogs..... :touched:

So, we have the first Kalafina song for the new year. Which means... Panda cover time!

to the beginning ~Panda ver.

I need pointers on what to improve, because my singing has been quite stagnant for a while. :(

Some things that might be of relevance to critics:
- this was sung in one take
- there's no vocal enhancement, other than volume adjustments and mic noise reduction
- my laptop mic hates high notes
- I have a mild cold
- the Keiko imitation at the beginning was intentional, even if it didn't turn out exactly right
- my vibrato at some points is too much, and I'm trying to reduce that

Now that I got all my excuses out of the way, feel free to tear my fails to shreds. :3

I like it. Given that you have a mild cold (I know how it is, sometimes I try to sing like this as well and sometimes your voice just doesn't "work" properly), it's very good. You have already mentioned that you tried to imitate Keiko at the beginning. It does come a bit forced, but not necessarily bad (I try to do the same whenever I sing as Keiko so I can relate to you). The chorus lacked a bit of strength, but then again, you have a cold right now (not only that but it is quite tricky to sing). Overall, nice, please upload a cover of the whole song when it comes out and when you get the chance to record it :sparkleguy:

Re:

philadelphin said:
panda moaaar covers and I like to hear the full version of this song :plot:
We still have to wait for full Magia :ayashii: It's been a year though :ohoho:

Back