“Ouran High School Host Club” main cast

M

murrue02

i know it's a bit late, but here's the cast of Ouran High School Host Club Live Action which will be aired on July

“Ouran High School Host Club” drama series, starring Yamamoto Yusuke and Kawaguchi Haruna, is now truly official. On Tuesday, additional cast details were announced, confirming several names that were unofficially reported before.

As previously revealed, Yamamoto is playing the role of Tamaki, the president of the host club, while Kawaguchi is playing the central character Haruhi. The other cast members are being played by:
Nakamura Masaya – Mori
Daito Shunsuke – Kyoya
Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei – Hitachiin twins
Chiba Yudai – Honey
Ryusei Ryo – Umehito

TBS will broadcast the series in the “Friday Break” time slot (Friday night, 12:20am), beginning in July. More details will be released at a later date.

www.mantan-web.jp

I can't expect it to be as good as the anime/manga, but I hope it will be good nonetheless. I've always wondered what Ouran would look like live-action.

OH MY GODD! REALLY? :fwa:

The anime/manga is great but i hope this live action do turn out to be good.. i really don't want to see this thing all messed up...

rest assured.Japan doesn't ruin live action that much.the only thing i'm worried about is the crazy comedy the anime characters did..i don't know how they will carry it out

Yeah so far Japan did a good work but just like you said wonder how they will do the comedy parts

will it be too hard to play tamaki?he was the craziest after all :XD:

Watched only two episodes so far :sparkleguy: but i know all the story since i've watched anime and read the manga..The Tamaki guy is kinda weird though(looks-wise..my hubby said he looks like a monkey :XD: ..i don't think he's that bad actually )..and i wish they didn't do those weird anime-like scenes (like the heart beating outside his chest LOL) but overall it's nice :D

I actually like how they make it very comical. At least it makes the story more refreshing :XD:

i'm loving the live action adaptation, they added those comic-like scenes we usually see in the anime [which happens most of the time to Tamaki] and they didn't copy everything in the anime.they added something different instead. XD Mori-senpai is cool and very similar to his anime counterpart :XD:

Back