Olá, Hello & Konnichiwa ^.^

A

Aryoch

Hello hello, everyone from Canta Per Me forum!! ^__^
Well, first things first. My name is JAckson, I'm 18 years old and I live in Brazil. I've been a visitor of Canta Per Me site/forum for some time and I can say for sure that this place is the #1 source for any Yuki Kajiura related news and media. You guys do an awesome job! I've been a fan of Yuki's work since she released the album FICTION in USA. I am also a big fan of Kalafina, i simply love it. I have purchased everything they released since the gorgeous Limited edition of oblivious, I feel in love at first sight. For coincidence, my favorite japanese band is Sound Horizon, I also have their discography since their major release, Elysion. And I was quite happy to know that one of their 2nd generation vocals, Kaori Ode, was also the same one from Fictionjunction KAORI. She's really an amazing singer. I am very happy with the "comeback" of FJ with the release of Pandora Hearts single and to know that know they aren't separated singers anymore, but a whole and amazing band. I guess that this is enough for my introduction, and sorry for any bad english you came across in my text (and in the following ones too lol)
It is a pleasure to be part of this community and I wish the best for all the staff of this amazing site =)

PS: Forgot to say that I'm a big lover of MMORPG/Console RPG games and J-Music too! So, call me if you want to have some random chat about those...ahnmm.. subjects x)
See you in the threads :sohappy:

hi Jackson !! :sohappy:

welcome to the disfunctional family :plot:

join the chat next time!! :XD:

Welcome! we send you TLC! [tender, loving, craziness].. We hope you enjoy communication with us! :)

~God Bless!

Welcome Jackson!
Have fun here!

Since you're Sanhora fan, I want to ask you about Remi. Does she have any solo albums?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I really apreciate 'em ^^
As for REMI, the only thing I know about her is that she has made lots of "free collaborations" for animes like Naruto, GANTZ or Jigoku Shoujo.
But she might have some history behind that, since her voice is something amazing x)

Re:

Aryoch said:
As for REMI, the only thing I know about her is that she has made lots of "free collaborations" for animes like Naruto, GANTZ or Jigoku Shoujo.
yeah, I know that too, but I can't find out what songs she exactly sang :uh..:

Or maybe she has worked as voice actress.... who knows? x)

Welcome to the CPM site/forum Aryoch ! Please enjoy yourself by being part of the community. Thank you for all the compliments :shy: we are always doing our best !
Your english are fine , not even one mistake :D

Re:

Serenato said:

that's what i found
Our newest member Aryoch

Welcome to the Family :XD:

I'm no longer new :ohoho:

Hahahaha, thanks for the welcome. Actually, serenato is my favorite Kalafina song. My Last.FM says that I heard it 400 times already lol
And we also have a portuguese word ve-ry similar, it is "serenata" which means "serenade" in english x)
So, the first I looked at the name I was like "wow, Yuki going for latin-named song? *-*"

george1234 said:
Welcome to the CPM site/forum Aryoch ! Please enjoy yourself by being part of the community. Thank for all the compliments :shy: we are always doing our best !
Your english are fine , not even one mistake :D

heey, george!! =))
You guys deserve all the compliments, I bet that a lot of people thinks the same about CPM ^^
Ad I'm very glad to not mess with my english this time lol
It took me years of training to master the language 'till this point >.<

Welcome Aryoch!!!

I happen to like Sound Horizon because of Kaori :ohoho:
My favourite album is Roman.

lol I happen to like Sound Horizon because of Seisen no Iberia and later... Elysion :XD:

Ark is LOVE :sohappy:

I somehow missed my welcome to you.

So I will welcome you now.

WELCOME!

Re: Re:

Aryoch said:
heey, george!! =))
You guys deserve all the compliments, I bet that a lot of people thinks the same about CPM ^^

/me agrees.. :plot:

welcome aryoch! I'm glad youre enjoying the site ^_^
This is a late welcome because I haven't had a good internet connection for weeeeeeeeeks @_@

I'm in the SH forum too! and I've been so absent that I've gotten two remidner emails already (i wonder if they are automated? :XD:)

Back