Nya~!!!

D

DecemberWinds

Yup, I finally decided to register. =D
Yuukahara Myu Chihro, reporting for duty! -army salutes-
Really, just call me December if you don't wanna call me DecemberWinds. XD Well, I guess I'll start by saying I'm a member of another online community called CyberConnects, which is all based around .hack//. ^_^ I have a ton of friends there, so if you're there too, TELL MEH! <3 I'm known as the over-obsessive treasure hunter there, so... nyahan~! =3 I really like .hack//, and the Persona video games. ^_^ I honestly would have to say, if I could choose any projects, or any bands Yuki Kajiura worked with, it'd have to be See-Saw. See-Saw was what got me into Yuki-San's music, and the first time I heard their music from the original album, I was instantly inspired to be just like that! Twelve years later, I'm still holding onto that dream. =D Imma make it happen, too; I've already won many awards in music festivals, both in Japan and America! ^w^ Well, that's a little bit about me... If I typed out a whole biography, this page would stretch for miles, I'm telling you! ^o^

Welcome Decemberwinds! Nice to meet you!! :D
May you enjoy the site and be friends with everyone! :sohappy:

So, how old are you? Where you from?

(sorry for being so curious ^^; )

treasure hunter?
you could be interesting for El Cazadortachi de la Fiction :ayashii:

Welcome to the forum :glasses:

welcome december~~~~ twelve years! wow you've known see-saw for a very long timeee :sohappy:

will you show us some of your performances? :dote: :dote: do you write music too? :XD: <3 <3 <3

°A° Yuukahara Myu Chihro ??? is that your real name December ??? >.<
Aahhh we also got a .//hack fan here, it's Daichi.

Wwoowww many awards in music festival ? °.° what do you dooo ?? composing ? °o°

You're from JAPAN ??? °A°

okay now you have the right to write your autoibiography xD

george1234 said:
Welcome Decemberwinds! Nice to meet you!! :D
May you enjoy the site and be friends with everyone! :sohappy:

So, how old are you? Where you from?

(sorry for being so curious ^^; )
I'm fourteen. =3 Funny I remember hearing music by See-Saw that long ago, I think the first song I ever heard was "Swimmer"? I'm originally from Yokohama, but then I moved to Tokyo, and now I've been in Seattle, Washington for eight months. =3

@Zuiyon: Yes, it's my real name. =3 Yuuka's my nickname, I wonder where part of that comes from? X3 It's 'cause I can sound like Yuuka Nanri sometimes. =P I have composed some music as well, but a lot of the times it kinda like karaoke. XD Although I actually perform with other instrumentalists and vocalists... On one song I'm learning I need a choir with meh! ^_^

@Kerahna: Oh yeah it's a long time... >.>
You shoulda seen the look on my face when I first found the Dream Field album! ^o^ I may record a performance, but it'd have to be a smaller one. It'd be hard to hear if there's lots of people. ._.;;;

yayy now we have a yuuka!
waaa you are really implied in muusic °o°
14 years old ?! soooo young
and could we hear some of your music ? x)

14 years o.O..... you sound like one of those genius people... having the record you do .... i envy you.. when i was 14 i argued with my parents that in no way will i never play piano again and then i entered school where playing piano was one of the subjects XD

Chibi

Zuiyon said:
yayy now we have a yuuka!
waaa you are really implied in muusic °o°
14 years old ?! soooo young
and could we hear some of your music ? x)
Like I said, I may post a little something... Maybe with my aunt and I both singing. ^_^

Chibi-Chibi said:
14 years o.O..... you sound like one of those genius people... having the record you do .... i envy you.. when i was 14 i argued with my parents that in no way will i never play piano again and then i entered school where playing piano was one of the subjects XD

Chibi
Well I'm definitely not a genius, I just really love music. XD I've taken tons of lessons for quite a few instruments, most of them are kinda easy to learn once you learn the main, though. =] I can play...
Flute/Piccolo,
Violin/Viola/Cello/Bass (hardest, because you have to know both the bass clef and the treble clef staffs),
and
Keyboard/Piano. =3

DecemberWinds said:
I can play...
Flute/Piccolo,
Violin/Viola/Cello/Bass (hardest, because you have to know both the bass clef and the treble clef staffs),
and
Keyboard/Piano. =3

Could you play one of these instruments for us? :dote: one of Yuki's tracks
or maybe one of your compositions

a video with you playing would be better X)

日本に住んでいた?
それは凄いね(^-^)
でも、お名前はちょっと珍しそうなので漢字で書いて下さい :pwease:

WOW... Hello December ^^

I was kind of surprised when you said "20" years XD

Buy you are 14...

Well... Welcome to CPM, and... HAVE YOU EVER RECORDED A VIDEO OF SOME OF YUKI's MUSIC?

Back