Nickname

A

akai tsukikage

Has yuki got a nickname ??? O____O
or we should invent it ? =D

Well...I guess Yuki pretty much says it all! But Yuki-megami will really say it! She'll always be my megami! (I already have a Kami-sama^^ (but not ....God) And i luv him too!)

ohohooo who's your kami-sama? XD
I think mine is...becoming..revo...

They call Yuki a god on the chinese forums too, using the characters for "okami", but i think Yuki-megami is good XD

can be shortened? i dont think anything can be shorter than just "yuki" but ehhh that doesnt say much about her godliness *_*

she's also quoted people using "kaji-chan" when she talks in her blog about some coversations she had with people i dont remember who >_<

Hey, in Sound Horizon concert, Revo adds "lolan" (roran?) to the end of his singers' names (e.g. Kaori-lolan) :XD:

they also sing "lolan, lolan" in asa to yoru no monogatari, and in the SH Kingdom anthem, i have no idea what it means but i think Yuki-lolan sounds cute >_>

googled sound horizon ローラン, and found out that it is "laurant", the guy's name >_< revo's char

guess we can't call yuki thattt

I still call her Yuki-megami :D but i think "Yukime" is shorter and nicer. But i don't think it can be written like that in japanese chars and have the same meaning.

Also, Yukime could come from Yuki + hiME. :D

Back