Nice to meet you~

Mokona_Modoki

I like Yuki
Hi everyone, I'm Mokona and I'm from Sydney

I've also been looking around on the pages for quite a while now (a few years tbh), and only just decided to create an account.

My first encounter with Yuki Kajiura would be during Gundam Seed with Anna ni Issho, however I didn't fully appreciate listening to her music until Tsubasa Chronicles (hence the name ^_^) and from then on, I've been following her works and became a fan of both FJ and Kalafina ever since.

よろしくお願いします〜

new wave of Australian YK fans, huh

since you heard anna ni issho datta no ni first, have you given other See-Saw songs a listen? what's you're favourite song(s) from Tsubasa?
welcome to cpm!

yeah, I know right (maybe that's the main reason why i created an account)

I've listened to only a select few of their songs but i've liked 君は僕に似ている、優しい夜明け, 月ひとつ so far.

From Tsubasa? TOO MANY TO NAME!!
but i think the first song that got me hooked was the live version of 'a song of storm and fire' from vol.#2.
Also Ships of fools, I talk to the rain, Voices sing silently, My Dear Feather, ring your song & ユメノツバサ(duet ver).
Just imagining these songs being sung live, sends shivers down my spine =)

Thanks!

I've listened to only a select few of their songs but i've liked 君は僕に似ている、優しい夜明け, 月ひとつ so far.
I need to hear Chiaki sing Yasashii Yoake live ;__; while I am glad for the FJY covers, since all that instrumental live brings tears to my eyes, will there never be a YK live in which Chiaki is a guest? D: //rant
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru and Tsuki hitotsu are nice too, tho I realised I don't listen to them often. do give a listen to Kioku, indio, and Seijaku no Headphone no Naka if you haven't already
btw @Kugayama is our resident Ishikawa Chiaki fan and is from Australia as well

but i think the first song that got me hooked was the live version of 'a song of storm and fire' from vol.#2.
Also Ships of fools, I talk to the rain, Voices sing silently, My Dear Feather, ring your song & ユメノツバサ(duet ver).
Just imagining these songs being sung live, sends shivers down my spine =)
yes yes yes. oh man, when I listened to voices silently sing from the live CD for the first time I got so many chills :TdT: also when I listen to once upon a time there was you and me, that sudden change halfway through gets me every time. speaking of yume no tsubasa, I kinda wish they'd sing the English version sometime at a YK live...

^ There's an English version of Yume no Tsubasa?!? Is Kaori still lead, or someone else?

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Hi everyone, I'm Mokona and I'm from Sydney

I've also been looking around on the pages for quite a while now (a few years tbh), and only just decided to create an account.

My first encounter with Yuki Kajiura would be during Gundam Seed with Anna ni Issho, however I didn't fully appreciate listening to her music until Tsubasa Chronicles (hence the name ^_^) and from then on, I've been following her works and became a fan of both FJ and Kalafina ever since.

よろしくお願いします〜

Welcome Mokona_Modoki! The closest I've come to any Gundam Seed music in Australia would be this at SMASH 2011:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGdIs7DtnU

I hope that you can catch some live shows in Japan soon.

Hi and welcome to CPM. I never knew Australia had so many YK fans, I hope if the demand get's high enough since the fan base grows Kalafina or a different YK project may come. Mokona is SUPER cute:dote: Have you ever red/watched the crossover story by CLAMP called XXXHolic? I've read it but not Tsubasa Chronicles. In fact XXXHolic was the first Magna I read since I saw Vol. 3 at a second hand market, and I saw the 4th one when I went back last year to the same stall. :XD:But I've read it all. One day I'll own all the volumes.

@Kugayama: I'm hoping in the not too distant future, I'll be able to go and visit a live show in Japan (hopefully a Yuki Kajiura LIVE or Kaalfina live) ^_^ . Need to start saving up :(

@LacrimosaRaven: I actually read it together with Tsubasa coz the plot ran parallel to each other, and it made a lot more sense :)

^Yes! This is true because in Tsubasa you see them meeting with Watanuki and Yuuko. I do love the parallels. I need to watch both again. I have not read holic but Tsubasa I have all the way. They are both great and I am a fan of Clamp as well.

I am Liana. Nice to meet you. I also need to save to go see them in Japan. It has been my dream. I did not think I would ever get to see her but I met her and Kalafina at Anime Boston (was too in awe to say anything other than thank you) and Kala again at Anime Central. Both amazing shows. I started with Noir though in finding Yuki, so the girls came after. Hope you like it here and let me know if you need anything. Also www.animenewsnetwork.com is a good source for things on Yuki/Kala/FJ and other artists and anime and manga as well.

Back