Nice to meet you all!

S

sprinterXkyrie

Hi, Im from the the Philippines and I'm a big fan of Yuki Kajiura's works especially Kalafina. :):hearts:
watching anime, reading manga and listening to Jpop was my hobby.:V:

I'll promise that I'll follow all the rules of this wonderful site.
nice to meet u all!:innocent:

long story… I’ve been watching anime for 10 years.. and at that time, I was addicted to Gundam SEED Destiny and Tsubasa Chronicles that I started to love all its soundtracks! :waii:
I was searching for See-saw and FictionJunction singles/albums and started to love Kajiura’s music…especially Kalafina :shy::innocent:

Hi there, kabababayan! :hi:

Nice to see more people getting interested in YK's music.
Hope you enjoy your time here and participate in the discussions a lot!

long story… I’ve been watching anime for 10 years.. and at that time, I was addicted to Gundam SEED Destiny and Tsubasa Chronicles that I started to love all its soundtracks! :waii:
I was searching for See-saw and FictionJunction singles/albums and started to love Kajiura’s music…especially Kalafina :shy::innocent:

Sorry that it took me so long to welcome you also, sprinterXkyrie.

I only found out about Yuki Kajiura's music through Animelo Summer Live concert videos then attending Animelo Summer Live 2011. Chiaki Ishikawa is the singer of Yuki's that I like the best (and have been able to see several times), but I like most of their singing.

I hope that you can get to see Yuki Kajiura and her singers and band live sometime soon!

I've seen you in so many Kalafina/Kajiura related places except here - I'm happy to see you here! Welcome!

Welcome! (though I've seen you around already, sorry for the late welcome!) I am a Liana and a Yuki fanatic. (Though I don't like some of her music, I like most of it though!) My favorites are Kalafina of course, I've seen them twice in concert, love them live. And FJ. Though I do love the others. Especially Seki Tomokazu's Shoot! since I love him and was so happy they did a collab together. Well, hope you enjoy it here! Please feel free to ask anything. :dote:

Back